Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UCO rebuild

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

    notice im not afilitated with an avatar now? being recruited again....that includes to your barn. settle down there nelly.
    You had mentioned that your son was looking around the MIAA and had shown some interest in UCM and ESU. Was he also being recruited by UCO before the coaching change?

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

      You had mentioned that your son was looking around the MIAA and had shown some interest in UCM and ESU. Was he also being recruited by UCO before the coaching change?
      PITT, ESU, UCM, UCO are the ones that have been recruiting him from MIAA. all but hays and NW have at least contacted. the rest of the teams are GAC and LSC.

      i figure hell end up in the MIAA but hasnt really favored one team over the others. obviously until UCO contacts him with the new staff, nothing matters from before lol. so pitt esu and ucm it is for now lol.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

        PITT, ESU, UCM, UCO are the ones that have been recruiting him from MIAA. all but hays and NW have at least contacted. the rest of the teams are GAC and LSC.

        i figure hell end up in the MIAA but hasnt really favored one team over the others. obviously until UCO contacts him with the new staff, nothing matters from before lol. so pitt esu and ucm it is for now lol.

        I remember you attending UCM's spring game and the positive experience that your son had at UCM. This is certainly an exciting time for your son as he gets closer to making his pick.

        Happy Holidays

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post


          I remember you attending UCM's spring game and the positive experience that your son had at UCM. This is certainly an exciting time for your son as he gets closer to making his pick.

          Happy Holidays
          yeh he likes UCM quite a bit. been there about 4 or 5 times. hes always liked that stadium.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

            yeh he likes UCM quite a bit. been there about 4 or 5 times. hes always liked that stadium.
            Yeah, but what kind of dad would you be if you let you kid sign up where he is guaranteed to get an STD?

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

              PITT, ESU, UCM, UCO are the ones that have been recruiting him from MIAA. all but hays and NW have at least contacted. the rest of the teams are GAC and LSC.

              i figure hell end up in the MIAA but hasnt really favored one team over the others. obviously until UCO contacts him with the new staff, nothing matters from before lol. so pitt esu and ucm it is for now lol.
              I think #57 may just be on some pity recruiting mailers.... nah I am just kidding, he looks to have good film that you'd expect an miaa recruit to have. I don't see an OL like his brother, thats a 3-4 DE
              Last edited by HookemHerd; 12-12-2021, 08:22 PM.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post


                You're adorable, give me a big KISS.
                I'm not a cheap date. I think the going rate is $25 million.
                Go Bronchos!

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

                  I think #57 may just be on some pity recruiting mailers.... nah I am just kidding, he looks to have good film that you'd expect an miaa recruit to have. I don't see an OL like his brother, thats a 3-4 DE
                  yeh he's a little more svelte than his brother at 235 lol

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

                    Yeah, but what kind of dad would you be if you let you kid sign up where he is guaranteed to get an STD?

                    Yeah, better also stay away from Pitt, the Monkey Pox, you know.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Casey Thompson hit the transfer portal, let’s bring him back to Oklahoma! Lol Maybe AD can work his magic
                      Roll Chos!

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post


                        Yeah, better also stay away from Pitt, the Monkey Pox, you know.
                        I’d tell him to stay away from the inbreeding at UCO too, but they already took a few rides on that train.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

                          I think #57 may just be on some pity recruiting mailers.... nah I am just kidding, he looks to have good film that you'd expect an miaa recruit to have. I don't see an OL like his brother, thats a 3-4 DE
                          This started with so much potential hahahaha

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            https://bronchosports.com/news/2022/...ing-staff.aspx

                            Looks like we finally have a full staff!
                            Roll Chos!

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Ran across AD at the NWMSU vs UCO game tonight. He was visiting with several NW fans/coaches

                              Comment

                              Ad3

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X