• Time
  • Show
Clear All

you always get some w/ a coaching change but that seems like a lot
    Go Bearcats!
    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
      Not an official count, but the list of ACU players in the 'portal' is over a dozen. One or two might land at UCO?
      I hear this guy might be available:

https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/30031147

Comment

Not an official count, but the list of ACU players in the 'portal' is over a dozen. One or two might land at UCO?
        Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

I hear this guy might be available:

https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/30031147
          Ha, ha! That guy left over a year ago.

Comment

Ha, ha! That guy left over a year ago.
            I always flashed "the deuces" when I had a long TD run....

I mean I would have if.....

Comment

Two programs this could affect - Emporia does well in Oklahoma and Pitt obviously from proximity. I've been interested for some time if he is the real deal or NW teams he had were automatic winners. Guess we will find out. How deep are UCOs pockets compared to top 4 in MIAA specificly NW

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
                How deep are UCOs pockets compared to top 4 in MIAA specificly NW
                i mean, at least 25million deep and that's just the one donor. he's not the only one donating pretty decent cash to the athletic department.

i guess I'm not understanding the line of thought.
                the ACU kids that are in the transfer portal are all well and good but, this program will be depend on (IMO) on taking control of the D2 recruiting in the state of Oklahoma. stop allowing them to become starters on teams in Arkansas, Kansas and Missouri.

Comment

The coaches don't really like the portal, but they are adapting to it, as the players are using it. It will be interesting to see what happens over the off season.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

i mean, at least 25million deep and that's just the one donor. he's not the only one donating pretty decent cash to the athletic department.

the ACU kids that are in the transfer portal are all well and good but, this program will be depend on (IMO) on taking control of the D2 recruiting in the state of Oklahoma. stop allowing them to become starters on teams in Arkansas, Kansas and Missouri.
                    Was that $25M for facilities or to boost the budget, or both? Have donors made the substantial annual financial commitment to keep funding the operations budget?

Comment

Keeping good talent at home is important, but these days, the recruiting footprint has to much larger than handful of states.

Comment

the only way i do a cage match is if im nekkid.....if he can handle a double leg to a tulsa ride, hes good.
                        I always knew y'all were strange.... This confirms it.

Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post

I would love to hear from at least one person who has actually met VisionPipe. I'm sure you haven't, but man, it sure would be interesting to hear what that guy was all about. One thing for sure, is that old fart sure knew how to stir things up on the message board.
                        I would say it might surprise you, but I can only imagine VP was as senile as he sounded lol. Obviously I'm biased when it comes to how someone may be in real life. Since I typically post crazy off the wall stuff that is not really at all aligned with who I actually am hahahahaha. So I wouldn't put it out of the question that VP was just some guy trying to keep this place interesting. Somebody has to do it.

Comment

In case any of the NW fans care to watch their beloved AD be introduced at our great institution. The rebuild started today. See you next Fall, MIAA football!

https://bronchosports.com/news/2021/...am-dorrel.aspx
                          Roll Chos!

Comment

Comment

Any rumors on who will be joining ADs staff?

Comment

He had options higher than the FCS.

It will be interesting to see how the staff comes together. My assumption is that it will be a mix of Bearcats/Wildcats/Etc.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X