Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

did we break reload?

not a peep since he climbed his ass back in his 97 Camaro and pedaled his ass out of town. see this is the 2nd time in our 7year history with each other on this board that has him extremely mouthy and overconfident lol. like not overconfident like yeh were gonna beat ya. more like "were going to come in, rape and pillage, impregnate all your cats and slap your grammas around" both times he's had to come back to the board with his hat in his hands. the kansas public school system in the greater Emporia Kansas region has done the poor chap a diservice. he seems to be a slow learner. anyway....

cheer up big dog. you got to come see a good game, a spectacular drone show (seriously cool) eat some good truck stop food. (i'm assuming you stop for your deep fried treat in Guthrie) and the sun came up Friday morning and you were on the right side of the dirt. you guys have the next two weeks at home VS the firechickens and pitt and then AT washburn. SURELY there's a win in there somewhere right? i mean, theres no way you guys start out 1-4. right?

cheer up, sleepy jean. O what can it mean?
    To be fair, he's consistent, and even appears confident when the bugs play NW every year.

Is NSU the firechickens? I call them the Quiver hawks.
    Last edited by Predatory Primates; 09-10-2022, 12:19 PM.

Comment

you johnny come latelys talk a lot of sh*t for a school that has several nebbish high schools showing perma-score board on you.

did you know: Queen Elizabeth, who just passed, took power of the monarchy in 1953? In that time frame, she's never witnessed a UNK team beat an Oklahoma team in a playoff game. Ever.
      however, she HAS witnessed NSU AND UCO both win national championships but.....never kearny. big sigh. hell, even Oklahoma state has a fake national championship.
      the future is now old man.
      Sounds like the same problem our neighbors to the east have, can’t stop living in the past

this is also the “trash talk” thread, not the puppies and hugs and tell me how great my team is thread.
      Last edited by IfYouAintLope; 09-10-2022, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post

the future is now old man.
        Sounds like the same problem our neighbors to the west have, can’t stop living in the past

this is also the “trash talk” thread, not the puppies and hugs and tell me how great my team is thread.
        to the WEST? g*ddam who the hell is that? the last couple of times I've been to Kearny there's been nothing but dirty windshields, bugs and dead fields. there's something further west than Kearny???? Jesus. children of the corn indeed.

also, i don't need you to tell me how good my team is. i don't f*%k you or feed you and you don't pay my mortgage. So, i certainly don't care about your views on the world of football. just know this, college football started long before you grew a pube and Kearny has consistently been a bad football school up until about 4 years ago...

look at me....i figured out this is the trash talk thread. with your help of course.

Comment

to the WEST? g*ddam who the hell is that? the last couple of times I've been to Kearny there's been nothing but dirty windshields, bugs and dead fields. there's something further west than Kearny???? Jesus. children of the corn indeed.

also, i don't need you to tell me how good my team is. i don't f*%k you or feed you and you don't pay my mortgage. So, i certainly don't care about your views on the world of football. just know this, college football started long before you grew a pube and Kearny has consistently been a bad football school up until about 4 years ago...

look at me....i figured out this is the trash talk thread. with your help of course.
          Beautifully done

Comment

college football started long before you grew a pube and Kearny has consistently been a bad football school up until about 4 years ago..
            kearnEy . Must not know how to spell in OK.

bad football school until 4 years ago?? D2 FB isn’t just the MIAA. y’all wanna live in the past I’m going to too, 32 conference championships. Sorry we aren’t a school w a d1 budget that’s treading water in d2

I understand this is all in good fun, so I’ll take my L’s and move on ( I said west not east). But you gotta admit it’s kinda a joke how bad UCO is with the amount of money in the athletic department

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

To be fair, he's consistent, and even appears confident when the bugs play NW every year.

Is NSU the firechickens? I call them the Quiver hawks.
              neh i was talking about the griffs. because of them being a dragon looking lowenbrau figure and their scoreboard shoots fire

Comment

kearnEy .
                yeh. don't care.

have you beaten anyone consitantly in a conference that anyone was scared of? end of discussion.

Comment

kearnEy . Must not know how to spell in OK.

bad football school until 4 years ago?? D2 FB isn’t just the MIAA. y’all wanna live in the past I’m going to too, 32 conference championships. Sorry we aren’t a school w a d1 budget that’s treading water in d2

I understand this is all in good fun, so I’ll take my L’s and move on ( I said west not east). But you gotta admit it’s kinda a joke how bad UCO is with the amount of money in the athletic department
                  You can't count the old RMAC wins from back when they were the joke of D2.. Being the best bad team in a terrible conference doesn't count as being good at football.

The lopes did have some legit teams back in the NAIA days if I remember correctly, though.

They're pretty darned good now, too.

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

Did you enjoy some popcorn while you watched your team lose again in Edmond?
                    i didn’t get to see much. I was a little preoccupied.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
                      The UCO–ESU game thread was ...interesting enough that I heard the UCO radio announcer and SID talking about it after the game.
                      cuz I hit him up lol.

Comment

did we break reload?

not a peep since he climbed his ass back in his 97 Camaro and pedaled his ass out of town. see this is the 2nd time in our 7year history with each other on this board that has him extremely mouthy and overconfident lol. like not overconfident like yeh were gonna beat ya. more like "were going to come in, rape and pillage, impregnate all your cats and slap your grammas around" both times he's had to come back to the board with his hat in his hands. the kansas public school system in the greater Emporia Kansas region has done the poor chap a diservice. he seems to be a slow learner. anyway....

cheer up big dog. you got to come see a good game, a spectacular drone show (seriously cool) eat some good truck stop food. (i'm assuming you stop for your deep fried treat in Guthrie) and the sun came up Friday morning and you were on the right side of the dirt. you guys have the next two weeks at home VS the firechickens and pitt and then AT washburn. SURELY there's a win in there somewhere right? i mean, theres no way you guys start out 1-4. right?

cheer up, sleepy jean. O what can it mean?
                        Don’t flatter your self. 2nd time… I been here since before the university had a team! I’ll ride or die with them all day everyday! Ride with them till the wheels fall off. Kind of like how I get your wife to ride me pre game while you get your nachos and say hi to the coaches hahahahaha. She’s a cum bucket I tell ya.

Comment

Sorry we aren’t a school w a d1 budget that’s treading water in d2
                          In all seriousness, I hear a lot about how UCO has “a D1 budget” and I’m not sure where that is coming from. We’ve had some big donations from Paycom but idk that I would classify it as a “D1 budget.”

Are we really the only school in this conference that gets large donations from time to time? Hard to believe, not everyone’s facilities are as 💩 as Emporia.
                          Roll Chos!

Comment

In all seriousness, I hear a lot about how UCO has “a D1 budget” and I’m not sure where that is coming from. We’ve had some big donations from Paycom but idk that I would classify it as a “D1 budget.”
                            I think the waterfall and 92 varsity sports it’s what does it

Comment

for sure. from what ive seen in the MIAA, pitt and nw most definately have a bigger football budget.

Comment

Are we really the only school in this conference that gets large donations from time to time? Hard to believe, not everyone’s facilities are as 💩 as Emporia.
                                rent free

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X