Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well sh*t

Comment

So that was a hell of a game! I listened to the radio feed. It kinda felt like Pitt was playing rope-a-dope on that last drive - run, short pass, make em think overtime then bam, deep ball. The PI helped them out but still.

As an aside, you MIAA folks are serious with your game threads. I don't think I've ever seen an RMAC game thread get to 6 pages.

Comment

We really like our football here.

Comment

What a fantastic game! Tremendous grit displayed by both teams who could have let the momentum swings of the game do them in. I came away from this game with even more respect for both teams and a serious realization that they both are capable of handing the Green and White their behinds if they are on their game and NW doesn't have a supreme effort. It is quite likely that both of these teams are playoff worthy, but will there be enough room for all MIAA deserving teams.
          I love MIAA football!!!

Comment

The scary thing is that MW looks better than both teams. At least for now. That MW OL is miles ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneBlastin View Post
              So that was a hell of a game! I listened to the radio feed. It kinda felt like Pitt was playing rope-a-dope on that last drive - run, short pass, make em think overtime then bam, deep ball. The PI helped them out but still.

As an aside, you MIAA folks are serious with your game threads. I don't think I've ever seen an RMAC game thread get to 6 pages.
              The HC said he wanted to call that play all 2nd half, but the players kept saying the defense wasn't softenedup enough yet.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X