Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AD vs RW round 1 @ UCO

Any chance UCO would move the game to 7:00 pm? Forecast now is 97 & full sun for 2:00 pm KO. Could be brutal on the turf.

Do they still have the big awning on the grass behind the visitor’s side when we can get a respite at 1/2 time? Is the visitors parking/tailgating in same area?

RW’s D should be ready to run around like their hair’s on fire again. My biggest concern is getting beat on deep sideline routes again.

I’m still waiting for evidence that TS’s O is an improvement over his predecessors.

I hope catching AD early in the season is better than playing later.

Looking forward to the trip and some Tex-Mex at Ted’s and burgers & beer in the garage this weekend.

The new turf has a combination of light green and and dark 'crumbs' to limit the heat from the sun that it absorbs. But it will still be hot!

Comment

Hahahahahahahahaha. SOFT

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
        Hahahahahahahahaha. SOFT
        Sorry your wife said that to you.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

Sorry your wife said that to you.
          Booooo change your logo to a Tiger or something. That wasn’t a NW worthy response.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
            I hope catching AD early in the season is better than playing later
            I sure hope AD eventually lives up to the God complex given to him by NW fans.
            Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

3 15-0 Natty’s in 6 years will do that. His last senior class(‘16) had more Natty’s in their 4 yr career(3) than total losses(2)

Comment

3 15-0 Natty’s in 6 years will do that. His last senior class(‘16) had more Natty’s in their 4 yr career(3) than total losses(2)
                While that's nice, what has he done since leaving NW........nada. Same can be said for Lambo. It will be interesting who has more wins this year, AD or Lambo. My money is that one will not exceed three wins. Can we name that team? AD has a leg up since they knocked off the gnats but realistically, where are those other wins coming from?

Comment

Any chance UCO would move the game to 7:00 pm? Forecast now is 97 & full sun for 2:00 pm KO. Could be brutal on the turf.

OU plays at 8. Told me personally he was going to go an exact opposite time slot as OU...beer sales, butts in the seats etc

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

OU plays at 8. Told me personally he was going to go an exact opposite time slot as OU...beer sales, butts in the seats etc
                    Good luck getting butts in the seats after that loss to MoSo. As I said, fans probably have already given up on the season and are expecting another drubbing from NW on Saturday.
                    Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

What I find weird is that they declared AD god after spending a decade trying to convince everyone that Mel T was god.

They're a weird bunch of goofballs up yonder.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

What I find weird is that they declared AD god after spending a decade trying to convince everyone that Mel T was god.

. . . "trying"???

Comment

Lol

Comment

FWIW, after seeing both teams play, I would say that UCO's kicker has the stronger leg and their punter is better too. Both teams have very stout D-lines. If the Bronchos can keep it close, and win the turnover battle, the kicking game could make a difference.

Comment

Floodwaters are rising in here.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X