X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

🗑️

Comment

Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post

Not just the visitor's side of the field is an attendance problem. Isn't enrollment there above 15,000? Feel bad for the UCO players.
      Again, its a commuter school and okc city limits are about 5 miles from the center of campus. Dont know if you've ever heard of OU but it's about 25 miles. we need to have winning teams to get arses in there.

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

If it was for HS football the OSSAA should’ve paid for it and we could’ve used the Richison money elsewhere.
        Imagine logging onto this website all the time as a supporter of a school and constantly being negative. I'd rather have a half empty home side than have fans like this guy. The stadium, without a doubt, looks better than it did. It was empty looking on the visitors side when the expansion hadn't been done, so it was to be expected. However, UCO generates revenue through the relationship w/the OSSAA, so it does pay dividends. Are you at the game? Did you bring your family and friends to fill the stadium? Photos from the home side used to show cars on the visitors' side, It's way better now.

Comment

20-7 UCO as NW continues to stink it up

Comment

Originally posted by bronchoforlife View Post

Imagine logging onto this website all the time as a supporter of a school and constantly being negative. I'd rather have a half empty home side than have fans like this guy. The stadium, without a doubt, looks better than it did. It was empty looking on the visitors side when the expansion hadn't been done, so it was to be expected. However, UCO generates revenue through the relationship w/the OSSAA, so it does pay dividends. Are you at the game? Did you bring your family and friends to fill the stadium? Photos from the home side used to show cars on the visitors' side, It's way better now.
            He played and id bet cash hes there.. usually at all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
              20-7 UCO as NW continues to stink it up
              I'd say another freshman making a play for us after our seniors not.

For the record hes the one they called the td.back on

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
                We need to have winning teams to get arses in there.
                That’s the key. Need to put a decent product on the field consistently.
                Roll Chos!

Comment

I can assure you, nobody supports this school more than I do. I don’t have millions to donate but I stand up for UCO all the time. I’ll still call it out when we make bad decisions though.
                  Roll Chos!

Comment

Still waiting for TS to show he was a good hire

Comment

Ignore him. He is Full of himself.

Comment

Time to give Krause a look?

Comment

20-14 UCO…NW finally showing some life

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                            20-14 UCO…NW finally showing some life
                            How much time is left?

Comment

NW D, joining the O in poor performance

Comment

Wow another great play by Hammond another freshman

Delso is a soph...life! Finally!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X