Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• northwest missouri state
    replied
    we have been telling y'all that we're living on reputation but ppl have resisted nonetheless.
    Last edited by northwest missouri state; 10-09-2022, 03:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied
    Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
    the better team won.
    Yep. Same as Edmond.

Leave a comment:

• northwest missouri state
    replied
    the better team won.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by Gorillahawk View Post
    I hope that Pitt continues to improve and they can battle NW like this every year. It was an ugly hard fought game, that Pitt was lucky to come out on top after their atrocious 2nd half performance. Pitt has definitely improved under HCBW but they need to continue to improve if they want to be able to consistently beat NW.
    It's funny. I felt like Pitt should have won last season when they had a chance at the go ahead FG in the last minute. This year, I feel like Pitt got lucky to sneak out with the win.

This is a down NW team, so Pitt will definitely have to improve, and very quickly.

Leave a comment:

• Gorillahawk
    replied
    I hope that Pitt continues to improve and they can battle NW like this every year. It was an ugly hard fought game, that Pitt was lucky to come out on top after their atrocious 2nd half performance. Pitt has definitely improved under HCBW but they need to continue to improve if they want to be able to consistently beat NW.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Moya is going to be a player.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by Sir Shanks Alot View Post
    Always played fast and on the edge! It’s what made him great, and what makes Volsteadt the same!
    They both play the mental game well. A late push every time someone runs out of bounds, not enough to knock the guy down, just enough to let him know that hit is coming next time. Redirecting any player near them after the whistle with a stiff arm, a small shove, etc...

Leave a comment:

• southside
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

They lied.
    Lol best post I’ve seen in a long time. No bs about “paid attendance, player ticks etc. sometimes it’s just that simple.

Leave a comment:

• NW Normal
    replied
    Hindsight is 20/20 I know; but, if NW had just kicked PAT's after their last two TD's it would have been a tie game and they would have at least forced OT.

Leave a comment:

• psudoc
    replied
    Always played fast and on the edge! It’s what made him great, and what makes Volsteadt the same!
    Your front 7 is TOUGH!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sir Shanks Alot
    replied
    Originally posted by psudoc View Post

you’re ****ing delusional if you think Nate was dirty

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by Pitt State Forever View Post

They announced attendance of 10,108.
    They lied.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    How about Nate Dreiling???? Now….dude had serious game, but there was no cheap shot that he was above!
    I thought Nate never actually made a tackle. They were all fake, made up stats and he was actually terrible according to NW fans.

Leave a comment:

• Pitt State Forever
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    The place wasn't packed, but fairl full,, and the crowd was pretty loud at times. An improvement over the morgue that it has been lately.
    They announced attendance of 10,108.

Leave a comment:

• psudoc
    replied
    How about Nate Dreiling???? Now….dude had serious game, but there was no cheap shot that he was above!
    you’re ****ing delusional if you think Nate was dirty

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X