Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

surprising score. thought it would be down to the wire.
    Go Bearcats!
    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
      surprising score. thought it would be down to the wire.
      selfish play out of one player. he singlehandedly extended 2 drives that Washburn scored on. 3rd and long one roughing call and a Un sportsman like penalty. did that in the MSSU game too. like i mentioned before, absolute liability and selfish.

penalties 10-77 3 ints. like i mentioned before earlier in the season, we aren't good enough to spot people like this and expect to win. first three series we had wash locked down. they had 48 total yards and no points. 4 series starts and we stop them on 3rd down and get a sack and the player jumps up taunting the QB. boom flag. wash starts rolling from there.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
        penalties 10-77 3 ints. like i mentioned before earlier in the season, we aren't good enough to spot people like this and expect to win. first three series we had wash locked down. they had 48 total yards and no points. 4 series starts and we stop them on 3rd down and get a sack and the player jumps up taunting the QB. boom flag. wash starts rolling from there.
        He is a good player but not that good. I’m honestly ready for him to graduate and go down the road. I don’t care how many sacks you get if you negate them with unsportsmanlike penalties. Surprised AD hasn’t benched his ass.

Those were big momentum shifts for sure. The offense looked stagnant again to me. I saw some defenders with hands on hips and it made me think the lack of offense again is wearing the defense down. We aren’t playing complimentary football.
        Roll Chos!

Comment

About what I figured. UCO D has no arse end.

Comment

Well…. Well…. Well.

what do we have here. Did my eyes read the MIAA website correctly?

sorry sacks of sh*t! Knew you couldn’t get the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
              HookemHerd has given up.
              Nephew has gotten steady special teams time with kstate this year so haven't gotten to watch many MIAA games this year, I only see scores. Looks like Hays and Washburn are having unremarkable seasons. Hays has had a offensive philosophy problem since sunshine became the starter. Too reliant on pass. Washburn, I feel like Letcher has been there 8 years.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                Well…. Well…. Well.

21-13!
                Roll Chos!

Comment

Trash

Comment

Garbage

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                      Well…. Well…. Well.

damn reload! why don't you go somewhere and play a nice quiet game of hide 'n go f*ck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                        About what I figured. UCO D has no arse end.
                        Youd better hope you monkey f*$kers don't overlook us and we figure out how to overcome stupidity and youth.

Comment

There’s something about Coach Wrights teams that don’t really overlook.

I don’t even think we came out all that flat today, I think MoWest is much better team than people give credit to, they lack any sort of depth and were gassed by the 3rd quarter’s end.

Comment

Youd better hope you monkey f*$kers don't overlook us and we figure out how to overcome stupidity and youth.
                            Pitt hasn't overlooked anyone yet. They also haven't figured out how to put 4 quarters together yet, though. If it helps, running qb's have given them fits, and they still have a looooooong injury list.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                              There’s something about Coach Wrights teams that don’t really overlook.

I don’t even think we came out all that flat today, I think MoWest is much better team than people give credit to, they lack any sort of depth and were gassed by the 3rd quarter’s end.
                              They have good skill players, but not many of them, and their ol run blocks better than I thought. DBs are pretty good. LB's not great. DL is decent. They did play a fairly clean, mistake free game, which they don't often do.

I don't think Pitt was flat. I think they were in a bad scheme on D. I think the Offense has grown so used to relying on the big play that they were a little shell shocked by the wind.
                              Last edited by Predatory Primates; 10-22-2022, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Also, that wasn't a shot. Bods are a bad matchup for UCO this year. They sling it well, and the back end has been the weakness of that D so far this season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X