Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bearcat1986 View Post
    Definitely a tale of two different halves of football
    Yeah. I don’t understand why we always do that against NW. should have played our game first half. Also not sure why y’all switched up offensively either.

Comment

• Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
      seen a few Bearcats as I was walking to the locker room. Had to properly great them….
      THIS DIDN"T AGE WELL!!!!!!!!!!! STINGERS DOWN!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by OABAAB96 View Post

THIS DIDN"T AGE WELL!!!!!!!!!!! STINGERS DOWN!!!
        Aged just fine.

Comment

• Don’t bring your ass on here talking **** now. Scary ass. Wasn’t no where to be found all week.

Comment

• Ended right on time to flip over and watch basketball too. Hopefully the camera follows the ball in that one. ;)

Comment

• Well stayed alive for playoffs. Defense deserved the win. The offensive play calling in 2nd half was pretty bad. If we make the playoff maybe we can shipped to another region because otherwise our time in the postseason will be short.

Comment

• Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

4th quarter has really summed up this year for NW. Not playoff caliber.
                i actually disagree. all kinds of stiffs get in these days.
                Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Yeah. I don’t understand why we always do that against NW. should have played our game first half. Also not sure why y’all switched up offensively either.
                  We don't have a lot of variety to switch up to offensively. It's bland and predictable or predictable and bland.

Comment

• Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

We don't have a lot of variety to switch up to offensively. It's bland and predictable or predictable and bland.
                    But they were moving the ball on us. Outside of him maybe fumbling not sure why you would switch it like they did.

Comment

• NW secondary made too many heart-stopping 4th qtr decisions to give up big plays to let ESU back in the game. But loved the way they came up big with the interception to end the game. Great comeback by the Hornets. Both teams better than at least more than a couple making into the playoffs. Sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post
                        NW secondary made too many heart-stopping 4th qtr decisions to give up big plays to let ESU back in the game. But loved the way they came up big with the interception to end the game. Great comeback by the Hornets. Both teams better than at least more than a couple making into the playoffs. Sad.
                        Agreed. Would have been a fun year to get a rematch in the playoffs. What are the odds the committee puts three in from MIAA. A guy can dream right?

Comment

• PSA Get your kicks in now….. cuz I’m out of here in 30 lmfao…

Comment

Don’t bring your ass on here talking **** now. Scary ass. Wasn’t no where to be found all week.
                            Just joined......you were lucky enough to be part of my first post!

Comment

But they were moving the ball on us. Outside of him maybe fumbling not sure why you would switch it like they did.
                              Moved the ball first half only. Lack of anything to adjust to ESU's changes was brutal. What'd NW have, 15 yards in 4th qtr?

Comment

PSA Get your kicks in now….. cuz I’m out of here in 30 lmfao…
                                meh.
                                Go Bearcats!
                                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X