Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynn to WT

Bummer for UNK and even the MIAA ...https://unknews.unk.edu/2022/12/13/j...oper-football/

Yeah this is a big loss.

Very surprising to me. He had just gotten a contract extension this summer I've heard?

Good luck to him in the future.
    UNK Loper Football - 32 Conference Titles, 5 NCAA Playoff Appearances, 2 Harlon Hill Runner-Ups

Comment

While Lynn turned UNK into a contender, it will be interesting to see how his run heavy option offense will compete with the wide open offenses of the LSC, where high scoring shoot outs are common.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
        While Lynn turned UNK into a contender, it will be interesting to see how his run heavy option offense will compete with the wide open offenses of the LSC, where high scoring shoot outs are common.
        You have some games where that is common but not near like it was during the air raid years of 10-15 years ago.

Comment

I don't think he's as married to that offense as some think. I also think it may be the way he has to.go with WT only offering 27 schollies.
          Last edited by Predatory Primates; 12-14-2022, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Try II View Post
            Bummer for UNK and even the MIAA ...https://unknews.unk.edu/2022/12/13/j...oper-football/
            Which is worse, Nebraska or West Texas? Josh Lynn must like to live as far away from people as possible.
            Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

Which is worse, Nebraska or West Texas? Josh Lynn must like to live as far away from people as possible.
              Ha!

Amarillo-Canyon (10 miles south of Amarillo) is 225,000 population. 300,000 population within a 45 mile radius of Amarillo. Large medical center, 2 major hospitals, Texas Tech School of Medicine, Amarillo International Airport flies direct to DFW, Denver, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Austin, and others. Not exactly Kearney, NB.

Comment

I know I do.

Comment

Will TJ Davis follow him to West Texas?

Comment

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post
                    Will TJ Davis follow him to West Texas?
                    https://kearneyhub.com/sports/colleg...ce=home-sports

Early indications are that he is staying, he has a quote toward the end of the article about it
                    Anything could happen though

Comment

willing to bet they pay more + their new stadium is top shelf.
                      handful of league titles this century it’s a better job
                      Go Bearcats!
                      M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Is anyone sure he's married to a single type of offense?

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post

27 schollies sucks, though.

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post

3 hours or so from his hometown and family including aging parents. I'd say that might be important too.

Comment

Originally posted by Try II View Post

3 hours or so from his hometown and family including aging parents. I'd say that might be important too.
                              I got sources that say that’s the main reason for the move. Couldn’t imagine him moving for any other reason. If that is the case, that just speaks volumes to grounded he is in his values and honestly I respect his decision. Gonna miss him though. It’s a tough loss.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X