Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCO under Bobeck traditionally would start terrible and get better as the season goes on. However, this year it doesn't get that much easier as the season goes on.
    Go Bronchos!

Comment

• Originally posted by mtxe View Post
      Crickets!
      Did you ask a question somewhere? I mean you come out of nowhere after not posting for weeks and post this. Was someone suppose to give you a presser or what?

Comment

• Originally posted by UCObluejay View Post
        UCO under Bobeck traditionally would start terrible and get better as the season goes on. However, this year it doesn't get that much easier as the season goes on.
        Im still pretty confident with how theyve come along. We beat esu in every major stat yesterday. Again, like last week, 2 missed tackles gave esu another 80 yards in rushing. Yes. Missed takles happen. I understand. If those 2 tackles are made, esu had less than 50 yards rushing on 22 attempts.

the offense was humming. When was the last time in the last 10 games youve seen the ball moved by our offense lile yesterday. I dont want to hear **** anout garbage time either. I talked to declan haub at the gas station on our way out of town and he said the defensive staff was still worried about us scoring with less than 5 minutes left. Hes the starting mlb and he was on the field when herl threw that int on 4th down.

We are fully capable of winning all the games left...the only game im going to rule out now is the pitt state game.

Comment

• 🗑️

Comment

• Reload, have you even been to a game this season?

Comment

• Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

Did you ask a question somewhere? I mean you come out of nowhere after not posting for weeks and post this. Was someone suppose to give you a presser or what?
              So what, how’s this Excuses come from a Loser!!

Comment

Im still pretty confident with how theyve come along. We beat esu in every major stat yesterday. Again, like last week, 2 missed tackles gave esu another 80 yards in rushing. Yes. Missed takles happen. I understand. If those 2 tackles are made, esu had less than 50 yards rushing on 22 attempts.

the offense was humming. When was the last time in the last 10 games youve seen the ball moved by our offense lile yesterday. I dont want to hear **** anout garbage time either. I talked to declan haub at the gas station on our way out of town and he said the defensive staff was still worried about us scoring with less than 5 minutes left. Hes the starting mlb and he was on the field when herl threw that int on 4th down.

We are fully capable of winning all the games left...the only game im going to rule out now is the pitt state game.
                Losers talk about stats, Big mouth!
                The talent uco has, you should be embarrassed!!

Reminder…the Best team Won!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                  Reload, have you even been to a game this season?
                  Nope. Not a one.

Comment

Every major stat?
                    UCO INTs: 2 | ESU INTs: 0
                    UCO 0 for 4 on 4th down (bring up last year again, it's faster to use Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V to copy and paste your BS)

Final score ESU 38 UCO 27

Think you overlooked some major stats.

And what did you expect Haub to say to you? Everyone knows that UCO is dangerous and remembers what happened last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by CharlieHustle View Post

Every major stat?
                      UCO INTs: 2 | ESU INTs: 0
                      UCO 0 for 4 on 4th down (bring up last year again, it's faster to use Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V to copy and paste your BS)

Final score ESU 38 UCO 27

Think you overlooked some major stats.

And what did you expect Haub to say to you? Everyone knows that UCO is dangerous and remembers what happened last year.
                      33 first downs to ESU 14
                      215 yards rushing to ESU 148 (2 40+ yard missed tackle TDs) my point here is missed tackles is assignment football. coaching if you will.
                      363 passing to ESU 289
                      578 total yards to ESU 437
                      38:18 TOP to ESU 21:42

stats ARE for losers but those that can read them (not you apparently) can see how the game was won. 2 terrible plays called was the difference. throwing into the end zone on 1st and goal when it was clear you couldn't stop us from running and then using the smallest back in the MIAA to sweep outside on another short goaline situation instead of just punching it in.
                      those are facts. we made the mistakes to lose the game. it is what it is but don't act like the game was way out of hand. the stats show differently. even your announcers on the internet were saying they got lucky on the pick in the end zone. something to the effect of not being able to stop our runs. (yeh people in Oklahoma have internet too)

and i suppose you missed the part where i said earlier that i coached Declan's older brother in little league. his dad was also one of the coaches on that team. i talk to his grandfather about 3 times a year (general Larry Haub) he lives in the same town as me. I've known the kid since he was in diapers. no way he stands in the gas station and tells that to just any other person.
                      i personally saw him hit our TE on that last pick with a little over a minute to play. the starters were still in so the "garbage time" comments are moot. maybe you didn't say it but SOMEONNE was saying it.

I'm on to the next game. you should be too.

Comment

33 first downs to ESU 14
                        215 yards rushing to ESU 148 (2 40+ yard missed tackle TDs) my point here is missed tackles is assignment football. coaching if you will.
                        363 passing to ESU 289

stats ARE for losers but those that can read them (not you apparently) can see how the game was won. 2 terrible plays called was the difference. throwing into the end zone on 1st and goal when it was clear you couldn't stop us from running and then using the smallest back in the MIAA to sweep outside on another short goaline situation instead of just punching it in.
                        those are facts. we made the mistakes to lose the game. it is what it is but don't act like the game was way out of hand. the stats show differently. even your announcers on the internet were saying they got lucky on the pick in the end zone. something to the effect of not being able to stop our runs. (yeh people in Oklahoma have internet too)

and i suppose you missed the part where i said earlier that i coached Declan's older brother in little league. his dad was also one of the coaches on that team. i talk to his grandfather about 3 times a year (general Larry Haub) he lives in the same town as me. I've known the kid since he was in diapers. no way he stands in the gas station and tells that to just any other person.
                        i personally saw him hit our TE on that last pick with a little over a minute to play. the starters were still in so the "garbage time" comments are moot. maybe you didn't say it but SOMEONNE was saying it.

Mainly what I see there is that ESU ran a very efficient offense, while UCO was inefficient.

(Pitt had the same problem this week. +2 in TO's and 500 yds of offense should have been good for more than 20 some offensive points. )

Do those stats count the big ST returns ESU had, too? I think some of that efficiency may have had to do with starting field position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Mainly what I see there is that ESU ran a very efficient offense, while UCO was inefficient.

(Pitt had the same problem this week. +2 in TO's and 500 yds of offense should have been good for more than 20 some offensive points. )

Do those stats count the big ST returns ESU had, too? I think some of that efficiency may have had to do with starting field position.
                          i didnt count that at all. i think our kicker was fired after the first half. AD personally went over and chewed on him for several minutes after each of his 2 kickoffs. the punter kicked the rest of the game. we gave up some big plays.

yeh we were definitely inefficient. we could move the ball, but emporia bowed their neck when they had to and got off the field.

Comment

i didnt count that at all. i think our kicker was fired after the first half. AD personally went over and chewed on him for several minutes after each of his 2 kickoffs. the punter kicked the rest of the game. we gave up some big plays.

yeh we were definitely inefficient. we could move the ball, but emporia bowed their neck when they had to and got off the field.
                            Yeah I think the return yards would make the total yards a lot closer.

Comment

• Funny how when it’s UCO that loses, you have common sense. When it’s us that loses, y’all “beat us”.

By your logic I guess we should have just took the starters back out at the end of the game after your couple of TD’s… of course the starters were back in after y’all bounced back. Duh. Y’all cut the lead down C’mon Jimbo this isn’t a good look for you. Lol

Comment

33 first downs to ESU 14
                                363 passing to ESU 289

If you know the General then you’re a good guy in my book Jimbo. Enough said there. Haub’s are awesome people! Has nothing to do with football or stats from the game just wanted to pay my respects lol.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X