Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

He's similar to the guy you have, but a better passer. Does UCO have anyone to throw it to?
    Delso is back and was arguably the best WR on the team. we also had a true freshman TE running actual WR routes if that tells you anything. now, he was clutch for sure, but rumors are the WRs from last year are fighting hard for 3rd team plays.

i just want to see some that will run a good route when the ball isn't at him and someone that will fin block downfield on a run.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

And that was your edit? Maybe just needed the caps for more emphasis, I get it.
      what did you want? pic of the cream pie i threw on your mother last night?
      go grab a snack pack of dicks somewhere will ya?

Comment

• Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

what did you want? pic of the cream pie i threw on your mother last night?
        go grab a snack pack of dicks somewhere will ya?
        Man, you are beyond crude. Lay off the booze while posting.

Comment

• I feel like last year's UCO offense was just a stop gap/run what you brung deal.

It will be kind of fun to see how it evolves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Man, you are beyond crude. Lay off the booze while posting.
            annnd? 10 years of military. you git what ya git. no-one begged your ass to get in on this thread and there is certainly no-one in here worried about your feelings.

Comment

I feel like last year's UCO offense was just a stop gap/run what you brung deal.

It will be kind of fun to see how it evolves.
              it absolutely was. we were running plays that we didn't have the personnel for. Bobeck's offenses had a Brown type QB the whole time he was there and it was very effective. the whole offense that was there was built around that principal. Lechtenburg comes in and tries to turn him into a d1 type throw first QB and that's just not Brown. it seriously showed in the first game of the year vs MW and MSSU.

at mw he gets sacked 3 times and they pull him. the next QB comes in for 25 attempts and that cat isn't even on the team anymore. we were nowhere close to competing in that game.

brown comes back the next game and has 17 pass att and 17 rush. the 17 rushes gave him 100+ yards and opened the field up to him.

come right back to the MSSU game and they go in with 35 pass attempts. again. we lose.

although not ideal, they add another 10 rushes per those two games and stop trying to force the passing game at mw, we may have gone 7-0 driving into Topeka.

went right back to 45 attempts at Washburn. Steph had 11 carries but for 23 yards and 21 lost yards. im going to assume most of those was him pulling the ball down and running and not designed runs.

lecht was at Virginia tech and maybe he thought Steph was Michael Vick. as we know, Vick was good when he could freeze a defender or two and get the ball over the top.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

it absolutely was. we were running plays that we didn't have the personnel for. Bobeck's offenses had a Brown type QB the whole time he was there and it was very effective. the whole offense that was there was built around that principal. Lechtenburg comes in and tries to turn him into a d1 type throw first QB and that's just not Brown. it seriously showed in the first game of the year vs MW and MSSU.

at mw he gets sacked 3 times and they pull him. the next QB comes in for 25 attempts and that cat isn't even on the team anymore. we were nowhere close to competing in that game.

brown comes back the next game and has 17 pass att and 17 rush. the 17 rushes gave him 100+ yards and opened the field up to him.

come right back to the MSSU game and they go in with 35 pass attempts. again. we lose.

although not ideal, they add another 10 rushes per those two games and stop trying to force the passing game at mw, we may have gone 7-0 driving into Topeka.

went right back to 45 attempts at Washburn. Steph had 11 carries but for 23 yards and 21 lost yards. im going to assume most of those was him pulling the ball down and running and not designed runs.

lecht was at Virginia tech and maybe he thought Steph was Michael Vick. as we know, Vick was good when he could freeze a defender or two and get the ball over the top.
                The Pitt game was hard to take much away from. They were in a huge hole early and had to pass, but just couldn't do it. MW game was similar.

Comment

The Pitt game was hard to take much away from. They were in a huge hole early and had to pass, but just couldn't do it. MW game was similar.
                  agreed.

Comment

• check in yestrday at 6pm.
                    start at the crack of dawn. 0600 this morning.

Comment

• https://open.spotify.com/episode/6bF...SLig7f62r8AZiA
                      Roll Chos!

Comment

• not bad for what he knows. hes probably not able to dedicate as much time as hed like to it. several of those dline are prolly not going to be impact players.
                        he was 6'3 273 this morning. gained 50 lbs since the state wrestling tournament weigh ins in march of 22. this next month is going to crawl.

Comment

• But the anticipation is part of the fun.

Comment

But the anticipation is part of the fun.
                            for sure

Comment

• i think its short notice but scrimmage tomorrow at 0900.

ill be there...

Comment

• I think I had read that in the press release for Fall camp. I hope the QB play improves based on the report of multiple INTs thrown the first week.
                                Roll Chos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X