Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only other possible option could be north of the SPC but there is no parking and it eliminates the best place for a potential Jimbo Slice indoor practice facility.
    Go Bronchos!

Comment

• Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

ASSh*le
      And that was your edit? Maybe just needed the caps for more emphasis, I get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by UCObluejay View Post

Some people always order the first item on the menu. Hey I don't remember people complaining whenever NW or Pitt had long threads like this. Heck, some NW posters would either intentional or not turn every thread into a NW thread. I will give a few of their more prominent posters credit. Some of them recognized this and openly said that they need to get back on thread topic.
        Lol.
        I was just thinking, "at least it hasn't turned into a NW thread"

Comment

• Originally posted by UCObluejay View Post
          The only other possible option could be north of the SPC but there is no parking and it eliminates the best place for a potential Jimbo Slice indoor practice facility.
          That decides it. It has to be built on top of Jimbo’s rent house. Sorry man.
          Roll Chos!

Comment

yeh i went to the schedule and we already play in oregon, utah, colorado and north dakota. im not really sure how they pay the bills for those trips though. i know i donated a pretty good amount for the boston trip in the playoffs last year.
            They get all of their money from the student activity fee just like any other student organization on campus. That and obviously sponsorships. Donations from nice folk such as yourself as you alluded to.
            Roll Chos!

Comment

• I still think the UCO qb will hold them back a little bit. He didn't look like he would start for many other MIAA teams last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                I still think the UCO qb will hold them back a little bit. He didn't look like he would start for many other MIAA teams last year.
                i like him for what he is..dual threat. if we go to full out arial attack, he definitely is not the answer. decision making isn't there and the release is a little slow.

Comment

i like him for what he is..dual threat. if we go to full out arial attack, he definitely is not the answer. decision making isn't there and the release is a little slow.
                  Who knows, maybe he'll do a Zach Dickey and make a giant leap?

Comment

I honestly think he is on very thin ice. Dawson Herl will be the guy if Steph struggles in week 1. I keep saying, AD didn’t bring in a grad transfer QB to sit on the bench.

MoSo folks speak really high of Herl. Hopefully he was a good player on some not so good teams.
                    Roll Chos!

Comment

• Originally posted by RollChos View Post

I honestly think he is on very thin ice. Dawson Herl will be the guy if Steph struggles in week 1. I keep saying, AD didn’t bring in a grad transfer QB to sit on the bench.

MoSo folks speak really high of Herl. Hopefully he was a good player on some not so good teams.
                      He's similar to the guy you have, but a better passer. Does UCO have anyone to throw it to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

He's similar to the guy you have, but a better passer. Does UCO have anyone to throw it to?
                        AD brought in a ton of transfer WRs. Hopefully one of them is worth something. Last year’s WR room left some things to be desired.
                        Roll Chos!

Comment

Herl throws a good ball downfield. Had trouble with timing on shorter routes often throwing the ball behind receivers. Could have been our receivers fault too in not getting to the right spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post

Herl throws a good ball downfield. Had trouble with timing on shorter routes often throwing the ball behind receivers. Could have been our receivers fault too in not getting to the right spot.
                            Just run the 2022 Pitt offense. Throw it deep about 75 percent of the time.

Comment

• Herl will be the starter before week 3 for UCO. MOSO was plagued with a ton of drops and an inept OC. With better talent around him, he will shine. AD didn’t bring Herl in to sit.

Comment

That decides it. It has to be built on top of Jimbo’s rent house. Sorry man.
                                lol dammit

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X