Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor defensive effort by the Lions. UCO's offense dominated the second half, controlling the ball and running thru Southern's defense. If this team is going to win more than one game the remainder of the year, the defense really has to step up. Started 3-1 last year, and ended up 4-7. Hope we don't have a repeat of last year. Must fix the tackling issues and get tougher on defense. UCO took it to our defense in the second half.

Comment

• Jimbo, where is Dylan Buchheit???

Comment

• Originally posted by briansperry1998 View Post
        Jimbo, where is Dylan Buchheit???
        I have no idea. Hes been missing several weeks now and we are feeling it.

Comment

• I was surprised that UCO went with Brown. After seeing the MoSo run D, it was a great call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
            I was surprised that UCO went with Brown. After seeing the MoSo run D, it was a great call.
            You saw a MOSO run d? I sure didn't see one. We have been very weak there all year. NW exploited it the first game, and now UCO has. Our defense is way down from last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

I have no idea. Hes been missing several weeks now and we are feeling it.
              very bad groin injury. no word on him for sure but he is heavily rehabbing it and should be a medical redshirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                I was surprised that UCO went with Brown. After seeing the MoSo run D, it was a great call.
                i was certainly shocked but, Dorell made a great call. not sure Herl could have pulled it off. there was a remarkable difference in the defense when Herl went in. the bench went nuts and the fans were loud when he went in..
                if the D would have played the whole game like they did when Herl went in, we would have been in some serious trouble.

that game was truly MOSO losing the game. i don't think I've ever seen anyone take a knee on second down inside the 10-yard line with 30+ seconds left and your RBs are averaging what seemed like 10 yards per carry in the 4th quarter. puzzling but it worked.

if we would have had that blocked with no time on the clock, i would have lost it.

Comment

• Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post
                  Poor defensive effort by the Lions. UCO's offense dominated the second half, controlling the ball and running thru Southern's defense. If this team is going to win more than one game the remainder of the year, the defense really has to step up. Started 3-1 last year, and ended up 4-7. Hope we don't have a repeat of last year. Must fix the tackling issues and get tougher on defense. UCO took it to our defense in the second half.
                  While we gave the game away, i am still proud of where this offense is at. Wouldn’t worry about the defense, they’ll turn it on

Comment

• Originally posted by MOSOFAN2 View Post

While we gave the game away, i am still proud of where this offense is at. Wouldn’t worry about the defense, they’ll turn it on
                    you should be. 350lb Tongans who can call checks in their native language is a serious weapon. I'm assuming you guys just don't have those guys sitting around like that in southern miss. it took some effort to get those two there. i was seriously thinking your oline was going to get tired and wed get in there pretty good on that QB....then you brought in several more 330lbers on rotation.

it works.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

you should be. 350lb Tongans who can call checks in their native language is a serious weapon. I'm assuming you guys just don't have those guys sitting around like that in southern miss. it took some effort to get those two there. i was seriously thinking your oline was going to get tired and wed get in there pretty good on that QB....then you brought in several more 330lbers on rotation.

it works.
                      The line is coming along nicely for sure, it’s always nice to see the core get noticed.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernLion76 View Post

The line is coming along nicely for sure, it’s always nice to see the core get noticed.
                        usually, one of the first things i personally look at. the discipline of the Oline can tell a lot about the team in general. in my opinion.
                        i just looked at your lineup again 76. 2 things of note, you guys are tearing up the Hawaiian schools for players and man you dewds can eat.
                        you guys are a solid unit and I'm going to be paying attention to the stats of the last three games. having played all three of those teams already, i think you guys may just wreck those guys in the trenches.

Comment

• Funny how a certain someone has went radio silent…..

Comment

• Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                            Funny how a certain someone has went radio silent…..
                            That's what happens when your team does a U-turn and goes south. Lots of bluster about head coach AD leading UCO to the promise land. Jimbo and Roll Chos have left the building.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

That's what happens when your team does a U-turn and goes south. Lots of bluster about head coach AD leading UCO to the promise land. Jimbo and Roll Chos have left the building.
                              Yet he had the nerve to say I was going to disappear. He was projecting his insecurities on me apparently hahahahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                                Yet he had the nerve to say I was going to disappear. He was projecting his insecurities on me apparently hahahahaha.
                                He is probably still around lurking for sure, but doesn't really have much to say anymore. Not even a "congrats on your upcoming win"

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X