Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

At the risk of upsetting PP. Unpopular opinion is that they should come back to the Big 12. They’ll always suck in the SEC.
    I hope they do, and I hope that Colorado gets 5 downs per series, every time they play. I never get tired of hearing Mizzou fans whine about that.

Comment

At the risk of upsetting PP. Unpopular opinion is that they should come back to the Big 12. They’ll always suck in the SEC.
      lol.
      it's mountain west+ at this point.
      Go Bearcats!
      M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Mizzou could lose every game in the SEC and will still laugh all the way to the bank. It's all about the $$$.

Comment

that is exactly right^

many of the fans of schools that didn't have options advance the same dimwitted argument about mizzou & the big 12/sec - which i get it - the ad is so poorly run to see them fall backwards into a better league has to grind on a kst fan for ex, a school who's ad is run very well but they have the bad luck of being located in a state sharing half the population of missouri with ku. on merit mizzou should be in the aac & kst should be in whatever league they want. positively though the expanded playoff will provide a path for the big 12 champ regardless of its makeup moving forward so whatev.

in reality the league mizzou's in has nothing to do with their incompetence. if only it were that simple...

the kc media does the same thing which i think is motivated by their self interests, it was easier & cleaner to cover one league that all the area schools' fans followed & now its fractured & that's no small consideration when it comes to air time spent on segments.

idk a single fan who didn't prefer cfb as comprised in 2010 & none of the power brokers care. the big 12 now with all the dead weight they've added.....no thanks.
          Go Bearcats!
          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I don't have to do what you say. You aren't my grand daughter. 😀
            what tha.....*glitch in the matrix* i JUST saw this ^^^^ on a tshirt on facebook literally 10 minutes ago...

Comment

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post

Mizzou could lose every game in the SEC and will still laugh all the way to the bank. It's all about the $$$.
              Yes, obviously. I mean OU is doing the same. Why win championships when you can be average but still make that $$$$.
              Roll Chos!

Comment

Yes, obviously. I mean OU is doing the same. Why win championships when you can be average but still make that $$$$.
                The lust for money seems to ruin a lot of good things.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

what tha.....*glitch in the matrix* i JUST saw this ^^^^ on a tshirt on facebook literally 10 minutes ago...
                  Iol. I 100% stole it from a t-shirt ad my wife showed me on Facebook. It's also true. I spoil the poo outta my grand daughters.

Comment

Getting into Oklahoma and Texas in the conf and going away from set division will allow Mizzou to get back into the Texas recruiting market and that will help them out. But might instinct is that you and Mizzou. Will become the big end of the year rivalry for both schools . So it might be back to the good ole days for "ole mizzery U". And I know I'm really choked up about it

Comment

Originally posted by the Northeasterner View Post
                      Getting into Oklahoma and Texas in the conf and going away from set division will allow Mizzou to get back into the Texas recruiting market and that will help them out. But might instinct is that you and Mizzou. Will become the big end of the year rivalry for both schools . So it might be back to the good ole days for "ole mizzery U". And I know I'm really choked up about it
                      None of it matters any more. It all comes down to getting athletes and the way to do that is through NIL collectives. The last time I looked into it, Mizzou's collective ranked 13th out of 14 teams in the SEC. Vanderbilt's information isn't available. Mizzou will never consistently compete if that doesn't improve. You can have the greatest coach in the world (not implying that Mizzou does), but you'll never catch up in the SEC without the NIL backing. Oklahoma and especially Texas will have the booster backing that is on par with the rest of the SEC schools. I saw the other day where Georgia has 3x the recruiting budget Mizzou does as well... as a Tiger fan, it doesn't fill me with much hope.

Comment

Bingo...You Are Correct!

Comment

Oh, I get it, but I wonder how much the fan base will be laughing if it starts heading in that direction or maybe it already has.

Comment

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6bF...SLig7f62r8AZiA

UCO Fall Camp Preview
                            Roll Chos!

Comment

Was scrolling through Twitter and came across a tweet from NW football and it included a pic of Hohensee. Looks like the kid spent the off-season bulking up. I'm guessing maybe 10-15 lbs of muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                                Was scrolling through Twitter and came across a tweet from NW football and it included a pic of Hohensee. Looks like the kid spent the off-season bulking up. I'm guessing maybe 10-15 lbs of muscle.
                                He changed his name to Phil Nealpot, and they're gonna run the veer.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X