Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17 might be a good over/under score. I think it will be hard for teams to get to that number. Not sure Hays will.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

Should have been a different outcome in 2014. Your only score that game came from a fumbled interception in the endzone. Should have been 6-0, 9-0 if you didn't block that kick. Just saying the MIAA was at one point full of Pitt guys. Maybe, because Pitt, the MIAA is relevant. And of course the god of football Mel T.
      Should have.

Comment

Hays mixes it up nicely. Not sure where either team is at right now, but they will probably give Pitt a game.

Also to take the growing rabbit hole further, Brown and his era of players made Pitt the power that abused the conference, making NW hire T, which put the whole conference in swim or die mode.

Comment

Hopefully a fun game. Just think Pitt is more developed team currently.

Comment

Pitt struggled last week they have a lot to clean up. The final score of Thursday's game doesn't show what an ugly rock fight it was for 3 quarters. (Reminded me of the game against ESU last year. )

Long road trip and a Hays team that found some confidence is worrisome.

I honestly don't know what to expect. Hays played a bad team, and I'm not sure if WU is bad this year, or if Pitt just made them look bad

Comment

Still looking for places to eat at in Hays. Driving out to scout pheasant hunting spots and to catch the game.
              Need suggestions for:
              1. Places to eat.
              2. Pheasant hunting report.
              3. Dove hunting report.

Thanks

Comment

Definitely check out Gella’s Diner…Cool microbrewery with good food not far from the field

Comment

Originally posted by tch4psu View Post
                  Still looking for places to eat at in Hays. Driving out to scout pheasant hunting spots and to catch the game.
                  Need suggestions for:
                  1. Places to eat.
                  3. Dove hunting report.

Thanks
                  Sent a bunch in previous thread on places to eat. Hunting report can’t help with

Comment

Originally posted by tch4psu View Post
                    Need suggestions for:
                    1. Places to eat.
                    3. Dove hunting report.

Thanks
                    Is dove hunting a thing out that way now? It used to be more of an Eastern KS thing.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

Should have been a different outcome in 2014. Your only score that game came from a fumbled interception in the endzone. Should have been 6-0, 9-0 if you didn't block that kick. Just saying the MIAA was at one point full of Pitt guys. Maybe, because Pitt, the MIAA is relevant. And of course the god of football Mel T.
                      i was at that game on the visitor's side upstairs with the recruits. that wasn't a catch. pitt got hosed on that call and I'm pretty sure that was the reason my oldest chose UCO over pitt. not because of the loss but because the way the staff acted post-game. long story short, coach was doing a bunch of yelling and **** being thrown around in the Lockeroom afterwords you could hear it on the track outside. no one came out and talked to us about meeting coach or anything they just said..."thank you for coming out, we'll be in contact with you."
                      somewhere the following week between the NK and the MSSU wins he committed to UCO without contact from pitt until after the commit.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

i was at that game on the visitor's side upstairs with the recruits. that wasn't a catch. pitt got hosed on that call and I'm pretty sure that was the reason my oldest chose UCO over pitt. not because of the loss but because the way the staff acted post-game. long story short, coach was doing a bunch of yelling and **** being thrown around in the Lockeroom afterwords you could hear it on the track outside. no one came out and talked to us about meeting coach or anything they just said..."thank you for coming out, we'll be in contact with you."
                        somewhere the following week between the NK and the MSSU wins he committed to UCO without contact from pitt until after the commit.
                        Yeah it was pretty clear on the replays if I remember right.

That said, if you get shut down like that. It ain't the refs, it's the lack of want to.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

I remember watching that game on MIAA Network TV Broadcast on 62? in KC, I could have punched a puppy after that game lol

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Yikes. Let's wait and see if the D is that good, or if WU was just that bad.
                            Did Washburn really look that bad on offense in person. Bad QB play? Lack of talent? Weak Oline?

Feel like Hays really became win and die by the pass the last three years so interested about both teams.

Comment

I don’t think their offense looked that bad, I think our defense played that well. Their QB is mobile and accurate, but we had some sure tackles, didn’t give up many chunk plays. We clamped down on the run and force 3 turnovers.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

Did Washburn really look that bad on offense in person. Bad QB play? Lack of talent? Weak Oline?

Feel like Hays really became win and die by the pass the last three years so interested about both teams.
                                They came in trying to run, and maybe stuck with it too long. I think they did that because they have a talent shortage at WR.

Simoncic was hurried a lot, but did a nice job moving around behind the LOS to avoid sacks. He was hurried on 10 of 40 pass plays.

I don't think they are bad on O, but I do think they have fallen off a lot at WR.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X