Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Spray 24/7

Reload -The man and the myth. After the ESU total takedown of the NW Beercats, it's time for Reload to have his own personal "channel". You want to talk smack, he's your guy, but you gotta come to him. No more annoying Roll Chos thread, nope, it's now Bug Spray 24/7.

Get it rolling Reload.
    Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 09-08-2023, 12:31 PM.

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
    Reload -The man and the myth. After the ESU total takedown of the NW Beercats, it's time for Reload to have his own personal "channel". You want to talk smack, he's your guy, but you gotta come to him. No more annoying Roll Chos thread, nope, it's now Bug Spray 24/7.

Get it rolling Reload.
    im sure there will be plenty of "money shots" and bud light drinking in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

im sure there will be plenty of "money shots" and bud light drinking in this one.

Just trying to have a little fun and give Reload the spotlight after their big win at Northwest.

Mules and Chos tomorrow in Warrensburg. If I remember right, your son is a RF and probably not getting much if any playing time at this early stage of his college career. Are you going to the game or just watching it on the internet?

Comment

Just trying to have a little fun and give Reload the spotlight after their big win at Northwest.

Mules and Chos tomorrow in Warrensburg. If I remember right, your son is a RF and probably not getting much if any playing time at this early stage of his college career. Are you going to the game or just watching it on the internet?
        yeh i know lol. just wanted to be the one to take the first shot at him.

no ill be there. he's playing and I've never missed any of their games dating back to 5 year old football. he played last week and got a tackle and of course the linebacker got call for it.

I've been thinking about those damn brats for 2 weeks now. you guys have the best brats hands down.

Comment

Typical ass making an assumption like that about someone’s 20 year old kid. The namesake of UCM athletics. It fits you all well.
          Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

Typical ass making an assumption like that about someone’s 20 year old kid. The namesake of UCM athletics. It fits you all well.
            Geez, are you a real piece of work! Go beat your meat on your own thread.

Comment

Mules and Chos tomorrow in Warrensburg. If I remember right, your son is a RF and probably not getting much if any playing time. Due to the fact that he is the offspring of a chooch. He likely never will see the field, but are you going to the game?
              Fixed it for you.

Comment

I stand before you, not as a humble king, but as a boisterous champion of the MIAA, ready to brag, boast, and poke fun at all who dare to challenge my reign! πŸ†πŸˆ

In this kingdom of tackles, and thrilling touchdowns, I’ve taken the throne with swagger and style. Our journey through the MIAA has been filled with epic showdowns, heated banter, and plenty of laughs.

But make no mistake, my friends, I’m not just here to enjoy my bragging rights. I challenge every punk to step up and try to dethrone the reigning champion. Bring your A game.

Let the games begin.

Comment

Geez, are you a real piece of work! Go beat your meat on your own thread.
                  He definitely is nutless… probably prefers more of a tickle than a beat.
                  Last edited by reloadmvp; 09-08-2023, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

yeh i know lol. just wanted to be the one to take the first shot at him.

no ill be there. he's playing and I've never missed any of their games dating back to 5 year old football. he played last week and got a tackle and of course the linebacker got call for it.

I've been thinking about those damn brats for 2 weeks now. you guys have the best brats hands down.

Glad to hear your son is playing and doing well. I know he was recruited by UCM and other MIAA schools. In fact, I got the impression that UCM was one of the favorites to land him until Dorrell took the UCO job. Actually, I was hoping that he would pick ESU, so you and Reload could tailgate together, lol. I'll probably be at the game and maybe we'll run into each other, I usually roam the catwalk at the top of the visitor's side (old man with a walker and a hot chick nurse on his arm). Any chance you want to share your son's jersey number on here or just message it to me so I can watch for him. Have fun, be safe, and leave some brats for the rest of us...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Fixed it for you.
                      LMAO - you crack me up. Be honest, you never went to bed last night, you're still drunk. Congrats to the Hornets for a great win. Hope you beat PSU and UCO and tank against everybody else.

Comment

LMAO - you crack me up. Be honest, you never went to bed last night, you're still drunk. Congrats to the Hornets for a great win. Hope you beat PSU and UCO and tank against everybody else.
                        The best thing is, 3/4 of my team at work is ESU alum. Along with a lot of others in various departments. None of us got any work done today lol. I can neither confirm or deny if I was drunk in the office. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Comment

Glad to hear your son is playing and doing well. I know he was recruited by UCM and other MIAA schools. In fact, I got the impression that UCM was one of the favorites to land him until Dorrell took the UCO job. Actually, I was hoping that he would pick ESU, so you and Reload could tailgate together, lol. I'll probably be at the game and maybe we'll run into each other, I usually roam the catwalk at the top of the visitor's side (old man with a walker and a hot chick nurse on his arm). Any chance you want to share your son's jersey number on here or just message it to me so I can watch for him. Have fun, be safe, and leave some brats for the rest of us...lol.
                          I’ll shoot his number to you. I can even share Bimbos Hudl account password. The misses shares it with me every year if I do that thing with my tongue on homecoming that she likes.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

The best thing is, 3/4 of my team at work is ESU alum. Along with a lot of others in various departments. None of us got any work done today lol. I can neither confirm or deny if I was drunk in the office. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
                            Deep frying while intoxicated seems like it could be dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Deep frying while intoxicated seems like it could be dangerous.
                              It’s easier than you think. I just press, sip, flip. Repeat.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X