Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

39-17 final

Comment

Southern Nazarene University Football vs. Emporia State Football in the 2023 Fun Town RV Heritage Bowl in the City of Corsicana.

Kickoff is scheduled for noon, Saturday Dec. 2, at Tiger Field at Community National Bank & Trust of Texas Stadium.

Tickets are on sale now at www.heritagebowl.org/tickets.

Comment

Should be an interesting game but which gnat team will show up? The one that won at NW and Hays or the porous defensive team that got run out of the 'Burg?

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
          Should be an interesting game but which gnat team will show up? The one that won at NW and Hays or the porous defensive team that got run out of the 'Burg?
          You just had to take a shot at the gnats, they’ll show up…
          Maybe you should worry about your over confident mules…thank goodness for the portal

Comment

Is that really even a question… crawl back into your mud pitt mule. This one was over as soon as they set our opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Is that really even a question… crawl back into your mud pitt mule. This one was over as soon as they set our opponent.
              That confidence could have helped during the regular season.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Yes it is a question as what is Emporia's record on the road? 3-3. In the tough four game stretch that I mentioned earlier in this year, Emporia went 1-3 with the only win coming at home against the Ichys. Two tight games at Mo West and Pitt then the debacle in the 'Burg. Do I think Emporia is a good team? Yes, however, those losses on the road say something. Giving up 56 in the first half and getting shut out in the second half says something but what is it? I believe Emporia is much better than the final score against the Mules indicates but will they show up and play like they did in 5 of the 6 road tests?

Comment

es isn't as good as they were ly but they're decent & the nazarenes' 6-5 run in that joke of a league tells me emporia's going to rip them six ways from sunday.
                  Go Bearcats!
                  M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by MuleBall View Post

That confidence could have helped during the regular season.
                    Clearly it didn’t….

Comment

Yes it is a question as what is Emporia's record on the road? 3-3. In the tough four game stretch that I mentioned earlier in this year, Emporia went 1-3 with the only win coming at home against the Ichys. Two tight games at Mo West and Pitt then the debacle in the 'Burg. Do I think Emporia is a good team? Yes, however, those losses on the road say something. Giving up 56 in the first half and getting shut out in the second half says something but what is it? I believe Emporia is much better than the final score against the Mules indicates but will they show up and play like they did in 5 of the 6 road tests?
                      This may be the dumbest take I’ve seen in a very very long time. You seriously think ANY of that compares to the team we are facing. Losing to PITT, Mo West, and UCM means we aren’t going to win against whoever we are playing in this bowl game. Yeah you are on crack.

Comment

The ESU vs SNU Heritage Bowl game is being broadcast on KMCI tv in Kansas City.

End of the first quarter:
                        ESU 17
                        SNU 10

Great camera work and really good professional broadcasters. It's a hell of a lot better than the D2 playoff broadcasts.

GO HORNETS

Comment

thanks for this the big12 game i was watching blows.
                          Go Bearcats!
                          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

HALF TIME

ESU - 31
                            SNU - 17

Comment

D2 playoff quarter final:

At the half:
                              Grand Valley 6 (2 field goals)
                              Harding 0

Comment