Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post

I remember when NW had to play at Central Missouri two years in a row, but that was an anomaly.
    I was thinking they had to play at Pitt twice in a row, but it was when Pitt sucked, so I've blocked a lot of those football seasons out.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post

I remember when NW had to play at Central Missouri two years in a row, but that was an anomaly.
      You’ll play at our place this year and next year. We played in Maryville two straight years back in the day - I remember Coach P talking about one of our qbs (Waterman I think?) playing there three out of his four years.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

You’ll play at our place this year and next year. We played in Maryville two straight years back in the day - I remember Coach P talking about one of our qbs (Waterman I think?) playing there three out of his four years.
        Next year, the method changed, because we have on odd # of football teams, There is a rotating bye week.

Comment

Griffs by fitty.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

Next year, the method changed, because we have on odd # of football teams, There is a rotating bye week.
            Furthermore, some teams would have been slated to have 6 home games next year, which the conference chose to have an equal number of home and away conference games for 2024.

Comment

just random thought here but why is the most famous thing/person from emporia not on at least a sign entering emporia from the highway?

R. Lee Ermey is clearly more important than ESU....

just me?
              Last edited by jimbo slice; 09-28-2023, 01:22 PM. Reason: misspell

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
                just random thought here but why is the most famous thing/person from emporia not on at least a sign entering emporia from the highway?

R. Lee Ermey is clearly more important than ESU....

just me?
                I would think Jim Everett, Clint Bowyer, and especially Dean Smith would be more famous than the full metal jacket dude. Especially on a sports site.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I would think Jim Everett, Clint Bowyer, and especially Dean Smith would be more famous than the full metal jacket dude. Especially on a sports site.
                  chriss everett is from emporia? had no idea. dean smith? ok ill allow it. but the others, neh. can't allow that. R. Lee outranks them as a gunny.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                    Griffs by fitty.
                    Relax pal

Comment

#11 all the way down to #20 C’mon!

Comment

R.I.P

Comment

It's do or die time for the bugs. They gotta beat the mooles, win out and hope the griffs lose 2x.

Comment

Tall order, but not out of the question. Griffs still have Pitt and NW. I imagine those mythical creatures up north will be favorites in most their remaining games, except the game against us.

Comment

Yeah it’s a up hill battle from here where we aren’t in the driver seat. Sucks to suck I guess.

Comment

Emporia strikes first against the chumps from up the road!

7-0 ESU

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X