Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWMSU @ MWSU

The Bearcats will be a huge underdog( and rightly so).
    Can the Bearcats keep it respectable?
    Will the chance to throw a monkey wrench into MoWest’s hopes of a possible piece of the MIAA and a possible playoff berth be enough incentive to play over their heads and pull off a monumental upset?

I think it will be a great game. With Hohensee still looking a little limited side to side, I worry about him against that MW pass rush. The NW OC will need to plan a lot of 2 or 3 second timing throws for him.

Comment

The MW O is versatile, but built around the run, so that helps NW a little.

OTOH. MW has a lot of other weapons on O.

Comment

they’re certainly the better team going off results
        we’ll muddy it up but will probably be an uphill climb struggling to score
        Go Bearcats!
        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
          they’re certainly the better team going off results
          we’ll muddy it up but will probably be an uphill climb struggling to score
          The last few years looked like the OC was running all of his calls through Chuck Broyles. The last 6 quarters or so have shown much more adaptability, imo.

Comment

I don't know....I'm thinking this game is pretty even. NW QB is back, they have a good running back and a great rushing defense.

I think it will be an entertaining game and will be fun to watch.

I don't think it will be lopsided either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainy View Post
              I don't know....I'm thinking this game is pretty even. NW QB is back, they have a good running back and a great rushing defense.

I think it will be an entertaining game and will be fun to watch.

I don't think it will be lopsided either way.
              I agree.
              As long as Hohensee doesn't get knocked out of the game, it will be a good one.

Comment

Kind of neat seeing the field flipped. The griffs with the pressure of having everything on the line and NW with nothing to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I agree.
                  As long as Hohensee doesn't get knocked out of the game, it will be a good one.
                  Depends who he completes passes to.

Thank God Western likes to run.

Comment

The Mystical Midgets will double digit the genetically modified kittens.

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post
                      The Mystical Midgets will double digit the genetically modified kittens.
                      Hohensee is the x-factor keeping this game close.
                      Go Hounds!
                      B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                      Cyclone Power
                      ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

For years this hasn't really been much of a game. Some years were better than others, but we still lost. NW has a long history of learning from early season mistakes and getting better as the season goes along. I think we will have a decent chance this year to win. That's as far as I'm willing to go.

I welcome all the NW fans to Spratt on Sat. Hopefully, the weather will be nice. FYI, MW has changed some of the parking policies this year. If you decide to pay for parking, I believe it's cash only on game day.

Pizza ranch is doing concessions this year. There are more choices than prior years.

Comment

I think I counted 11 for MW and 8 for NW in the pickem so far

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                            Kind of neat seeing the field flipped. The griffs with the pressure of having everything on the line and NW with nothing to lose.
                            NW is 5-2 vs ranked MW teams…maybe that will help
                            Last edited by NWFanatic; 10-10-2023, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainy View Post
                              For years this hasn't really been much of a game. Some years were better than others, but we still lost. NW has a long history of learning from early season mistakes and getting better as the season goes along. I think we will have a decent chance this year to win. That's as far as I'm willing to go.

I welcome all the NW fans to Spratt on Sat. Hopefully, the weather will be nice. FYI, MW has changed some of the parking policies this year. If you decide to pay for parking, I believe it's cash only on game day.

Pizza ranch is doing concessions this year. There are more choices than prior years.
                              Also, MWSU adopted presale pricing to try and reduce congestion at the ticket booth this year... so if you want to save $ on your tickets you're better off buying online in advance.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X