Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They charge for parking in the lot right outside the stadium and the horseshoe shaped lot next to it. All other lots are free.

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
      no, parking is plentiful on that campus. you just have to be willing to walk. place ain't that big. it's a non issue unless you're lazy or have mobility issues.

*edit* - although now that i think about it a lot of ppl park in the grass (i never have) & now will park elsewhere - idr how many in terms of gauging impact but i'm guessing there's probably plenty i just dr for sure.
      The lot that is $40 used to just be a donor lot. That's all presale though. The horseshoe lot is $20 cash on gameday (can also be bought online in advance) but if someone has a handicapped sticker they get in to the horseshoe lot for free.

There's also a loop of handicapped spots around by the basketball gym, and there are golf cart shuttles running for folks parking there (and in the free lot there by basketball) with mobility issues.

Like you said, tons of free parking but if folks want to park close they can pay for it.

Comment

MW has been punched in the mouth twice and is 1and 1. UCM and ESU

NW has been punched in the mouth twice with Hohensee and they are 1 and 1 in those games. UCM and Southern.

MW is run heavy, but they were pretty close to 50/50 against UCO, so they can switch it up when pressed.

NW is run heavy, but not as much when Hohensee is playing.

MW pass rush is really good, but tge D as a whole has been kind of suspect.

Comment

MIAA game of the week. Massey shows NW at 52% and MoWest at 48% chance of winning. Toss up!

Comment

Both pass Ds are struggling. Should be fun to watch.

Comment

This will be the 1st NWMSU vs MWSU game played during an Annular Solar Eclipse(will it be dark enough to need the lights on?)and the 1st time MWSU was ranked and not NWMSU. High winds and a Solar Eclipse-interesting combination

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                This will be the 1st NWMSU vs MWSU game played during an Annular Solar Eclipse(will it be dark enough to need the lights on?)and the 1st time MWSU was ranked and not NWMSU. High winds and a Solar Eclipse-interesting combination
                If MW wins plus all of that we will know the apocalypse is coming.

Comment

I’ve seen 41 of the 43 games in person( can anyone on here match or beat that dubious distinction?) but will miss this due to grandkids soccer & flag FB in KC( missed the other 2 due to a wedding and a daughter’s VB tourney).
                  I've been to a few, but who's counting? I remember watching the 'Throwing Samoan'.

Comment

i am sorry to miss it - games at their place are one of my favorite on the sched.
                    Go Bearcats!
                    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

Supposed to be 40 + mph winds on Saturday. The last time that happened, Greg the Leg kicked like ten 90+ yard field goals.
                      I remember that game. If the MoWest O got to the 50yd line, it was a guaranteed 3pts.

Comment

i was at it. i didn't know who he was.....before the game & was thus puzzled when they lined up for the first kick.
                        Go Bearcats!
                        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                          i was at it. i didn't know who he was.....before the game & was thus puzzled when they lined up for the first kick.
                          He came from UNO, and I remember the UNO fans talking like he was decent but nothing special.

Comment

ya i knew that much not that he was nfl all pro.
                            Go Bearcats!
                            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

I’ve seen 41 of the 43 games in person

I've still got a picture of JP versus the NW Band Director.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat06 View Post

I've still got a picture of JP versus the NW Band Director.....
                                That was one for the ages 06 and it was immortalized with a ‘my band director can beat up your football coach’ Tshirt. It also energized the crowd and the team as they came from behind at the half to win

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X