Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You do wonder about folks when they "disappear".

Comment

There was another mule poster. I think his name was mule Mike? I really enjoyed his posts. Not sure what happened to him?

Comment

ESU held UCM on the first possession on a 3 and out but Niebling bailed them out with a hands to the face personal foul. That's all UCM needed, they marched down the field and took a 7-0 lead. ESU held after a first down and punt and UCM just doing what they want on offense. The UCM receivers are so freaking good. They pulled a new one out of the closet, Rose. He's a freshman beast. Hawkins with a TD 14-0 UCM.

Comment

nice answer by ESU after a dumb penalty by UCM and terrible kickoff coverage gave ESU a short field 14-7

Comment

The UCM play by play guy has never seen close coverage by a DB that wasn't a pass interference.

Comment

ZZ with an incredible pass to make it 21-7

Comment

Good luck to Josh, UCM is my 2nd favorite MIAA team
                Last edited by NWFanatic; 10-21-2023, 03:07 PM.

Comment

56-27 mules at halftime. Mules with 627 yards at half. Unbelievable! Great first half no need to keep it up in the 2nd half.

Comment

Oh wow, been a while but this season will bring me out of hibernation.

This is a wild game. Mules have only had the ball a shade over 13 minutes.. and 56 points..in first half. Wild. May break some offensive records in this one.

Gleason is damn good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                      The UCM play by play guy has never seen close coverage by a DB that wasn't a pass interference.
                      No idea which play talking about, but Mules receiver had his hand held by defender on pass just over his head. That should have been called I think.

Comment

So only three times this season do MIAA teams have more total offensive yards in a game than UCM has in the 1st half. Simply impressive.

Comment

Wow…. Been super busy this week and out working today. Check in to see the score and see 56 - 20 something smh.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                            Wow…. Been super busy this week and out working today. Check in to see the score and see 56 - 20 something smh.
                            Stay outside. Not the Hornets day so far. Good team but UCM on another level today.

Comment

Holy ****…. Is the UCM website messed up. No way we let them drop a 70 piece…. I got to be drunker than I thought I was…

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                                Holy ****…. Is the UCM website messed up. No way we let them drop a 70 piece…. I got to be drunker than I thought I was…

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X