Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
    Holy ****…. Is the UCM website messed up. No way we let them drop a 70 piece…. I got to be drunker than I thought I was…
    Nope it's called a ass whoppen

Comment

Is UCM offense that explosive or did ESU D have a bad day?

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
        Mules offense is legit. Emporia was only giving up 20 pts a game coming into play this game.

Comment

What happened in this game - 77 by the end of the 3rd qtr against ESU

Comment

Originally posted by BillyGV View Post
            What happened in this game - 77 by the end of the 3rd qtr against ESU
            Complete ass whoopin. Mules have a really good offense but never saw this coming.

Comment

Long day for the gnats finally comes to an end. Mules runner fumbles into the end zone or the mules score 84. Gnats shut out in the 2nd half. Mules take the foot of of the gas for over a quarter and still put up 981 yards on 88 plays. A 86 yd td pass is not the long for the day. They also had a 89 yard td pass and a 84 yd run where the rb got caught. Yikes!

Great win.

Comment

UCM O is a handful.

Comment

I was really wrong about the outcome of this one. Great game by the Mules.

Congrats!

Comment

What happened…. Seriously, like what happened lmao? Did ESU defense just stay on the bus?

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                      ESU held UCM on the first possession on a 3 and out but Niebling bailed them out with a hands to the face personal foul. That's all UCM needed, they marched down the field and took a 7-0 lead. ESU held after a first down and punt and UCM just doing what they want on offense. The UCM receivers are so freaking good. They pulled a new one out of the closet, Rose. He's a freshman beast. Hawkins with a TD 14-0 UCM.
                      Rose is actually a junior transfer from Sam Houston. Getting healthy after foot injury. Could be one of the top receivers on the squad when healthy.

Comment

Mules are for real. Offense is scary and the defense keeps getting better. Lambo has done a heck of a job rebuilding the roster and has a hell of a staff. A lot of chatter in the Burg about the Mules today on homecoming. Impressive win over another solid MIAA squad today. ZZ struck the Heisman pose on the sideline...certainly a Harlon Hill front runner right now as a junior.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Is UCM the most underrated team in the top 25? Maybe Josh will get the ring as a coach he nearly got as a player.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                              Is UCM the most underrated team in the top 25? Maybe Josh will get the ring as a coach he nearly got as a player.
                              Somebody will drop the ball before that happens.
                              Go Hounds!
                              B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                              Cyclone Power
                              ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

[QUOTE=Predatory Primates;n784986]I think ESU is gonna edge out the meeeeyewells in this one. I just have a feeling. [/QUOTE

You still there, slick...Mules by 50 (77 to 27).

Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 10-21-2023, 06:46 PM. Reason: 77 - 27

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X