Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Side Note: I'm watching the KU vs Oklahoma game, KU up 14 - 7 in the 2nd quarter. Anyway, former UCM star Dominick Puni (RS) 6'5" 320 lbs., now a two-year KU starter at offensive tackle is kicking ass for the Jayhawks'. He's 2023 Preseason All-Big 12 second team. In 2022 he was All-Big 12 Honorable Mention. His two older brothers also played for UCM. The Puni clan was a fixture in the tailgate lot for many years. Really nice and fun people and they always had the biggest and best food spread in the tailgate lot.

Comment

Originally posted by MOSOFAN2 View Post

Grab a glove, stick your hand up that Mules ass and take that s*** back to shanghai.

Lions by a field goal
      Looks like that theory is pretty solid after Q1.

Comment

Originally posted by MOSOFAN2 View Post

Grab a glove, stick your hand up that Mules ass and take that s*** back to shanghai.

Lions by a field goal

Coming soon to your mailbox, "the glove", watch for it.

UCM 28 - MSU 0 (at the half)

Comment

Final
          Mules 42
          Lions 21

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
            Final
            Mules 42
            Lions 21
            Listening to the broadcast, I think the Mules could have scored more...never know. Seems like they were working on things like getting TE more involved. Southern seemed to do a decent job taking away deep pass, so the Mules ran it more. Mule D seems to be more legit every week.

Comment

With the wet conditions the Mules did what they should do, scale back the passing game to shorter passes and above all else, pound the ball. Hawkins had a big day running the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                Btw, If the Mules get up, pull ZZ early. The Lions are dirty, dirty, cheap shot, dirty.
                They started with the cheap shots right out of the gate. About two minutes in and their safety got tossed for targeting.

Comment

The Baptists beating the Trumans should help out the Mules

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                    The Baptists beating the Trumans should help out the Mules
                    That's good news, what a weak conference Truman plays in to get beat by SW Baptist. Hays is playing well, and they come to Mule Town next Saturday. The Mules need to take care of business and come out smoking. The Mules offense gets all the press, but the defense is looking pretty salty.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

That's good news, what a weak conference Truman plays in to get beat by SW Baptist. Hays is playing well, and they come to Mule Town next Saturday. The Mules need to take care of business and come out smoking. The Mules offense gets all the press, but the defense is looking pretty salty.
                      Mules D gets better every week. I am guessing that many teams in the playoff hunt are hoping the Mules do not make it in. It would be a shame if they did not make it. I would say take care of business and you are in. Lambo has certainly pulled together a fun team to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule Man View Post

Mules D gets better every week. I am guessing that many teams in the playoff hunt are hoping the Mules do not make it in. It would be a shame if they did not make it. I would say take care of business and you are in. Lambo has certainly pulled together a fun team to watch.
                        They are definitely a blast to watch.

Comment

With Truman losing, I think they are a lock. 7 teams with 1 loss or fewer now.

it won’t be a home game, sadly.

Comment

Mule Dline not huge but fast. LBs making plays all over the field it seems and secondary steady and very good at picks. D coaches do a great job of adjusting during a game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X