Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

Mules don't need to worry about family planning. They were born with basically a vasectomy or tubal ligation. That is why the STDs are rampant in Warrensburg. That and the single whore house the whole town uses.

Wow, a self-professed authority on "family planning, vasectomy, tubal ligation, std's, and whore houses", yikes. We all thought you just taught home economics.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      Live, love, lope

No three words ever spoke more truth. Somebody help me get up off the floor, I can't stop rolling around and laughing.

Comment

All this to say that we were and have been in close games to teams you should have close games to.
        Mowest has not shown that this year.
        I get what you’re saying, but the two teams you should have had close games with on your schedule were two teams that we also had close games with. Pitt is the better team but I’m not sure the gap is as wide as you think.

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post
          We win double digits.
          When you posed for your avatar photo, did they hang a sign around your neck that said, "grumpy old fart". Go check out PSR's avatar... just messing with you.
          Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 10-31-2023, 03:14 PM.

Comment

I don’t think your game with UCM was all that close and our game with ESU was also not that close.

Comment

Comparative scores are for suckers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

When you posed for your avatar photo, did they hang a sign around your neck that said, "grumpy old fart". Go check out PSR's avatar... just messing with you.
                A few years ago a fan did art work on tiles that was really good that he sold at the tailgate. The Gorilla he did was sweet but the University made him stop based on copyrights. It sucked because he had to stop before I could buy one from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                  Comparative scores are for suckers.
                  Truly a simpleton's way of evaluating team strength.

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post

A few years ago a fan did art work on tiles that was really good that he sold at the tailgate. The Gorilla he did was sweet but the University made him stop based on copyrights. It sucked because he had to stop before I could buy one from him.

Yes, I get it. The same thing happened to the Mules cross country team. They came up with their own "killer" looking Mule's shirt that went viral until the university stopped them. I still have mine and wear it to all the games.

Comment

I don’t think your game with UCM was all that close and our game with ESU was also not that close.
                      A one score game with MWSU getting intercepted twice with under 3 minutes to play felt like a pretty close game to me, but your mileage obviously varies.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

A one score game with MWSU getting intercepted twice with under 3 minutes to play felt like a pretty close game to me, but your mileage obviously varies.
                        Yeah. I'm thinking he didn't watch that game. It was a fun one.

Comment

Wasnt this one where it took a FG block to tie it up, then threw a hail mary that was intercepted, had another drive only have 1 play before it was intercepted again?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

What would that next step look like to you?
                            If they could stop eating each others **** that would be a step in the right directions…. Frickin baboons

Comment

Is a double-forfeit too much to ask for? 😎

Comment

I don't think they are chopped liver, but they could also just as easily by 5-4 as 8-1, and thats just how this conference goes. They were down to UCO late in the game. Took a field goal as the time expired to beat ESU. They were down by 10 pts to UNK and took a field goal as time expired again to win. I think if Pitt stays focused and keeps mistakes to a minimum we should be 10 point favorites. I wouldn't be surprised if we win by less, though, because that is how this conference goes.
                                Sure, there is tough sledding ahead for the Griffs but here's my two cents on that. Last year's team finished 5-6 - that with two overtime losses and games at NW and Pitt that were probably significantly closer than they should have been. Those close losses became close wins this year, and this year's team has two losses by a combined 11 points.

At the end of the day I'm not a big believer in hypotheticals (my standard response is if one's aunt were equipped differently, she'd be one's uncle) - but I think we can all agree on these points:

1. Pittsburg State has figured out a way to win its first eight games in a tremendously tough conference and could be the best team in the country.
                                2. Missouri Western has figured out a way to turn close losses into close wins and has not been outpunched by anyone this year.

As I see it...I think we're looking at a 6-10 point margin of victory, regardless of the winner.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X