Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitt State @ MoWEST, Week 10

Another week and another win for Pitt State!
    9-0!

Thoughts on the MoWest game?

Originally posted by tch4psu View Post
    Another week and another win for Pitt State!
    9-0!

Thoughts on the MoWest game?
    Go MOWest!! 😉

Comment

They'll be a tough out. Their O is good, and their D isn't bad. Spratt is a tough place to get a win.
      Pitt will need to stay focused to get this win.

Comment

Griffs will need to be +2 in turnovers to have a shot. IMO.

Comment

We win double digits.

Comment

I hope this is the week Pitt takes that next step. They have been improving slowly.

Comment

Originally posted by southside View Post
              Griffs will need to be +2 in turnovers to have a shot. IMO.
              Definitely need some things to go their way. Pitt has a lot to play for.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                Definitely need some things to go their way. Pitt has a lot to play for.
                Fenwick (and the staff) have done a good job in year 1. The calendar about to turn to November and you’re looking at anywhere between 7-4 to 9-2. If you told me that at the start of the year I would have been surprised.

anyone know if Edden has another year? Covid still has me all messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                  I hope this is the week Pitt takes that next step. They have been improving slowly.
                  What would that next step look like to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Taking command of the game from opening kick off to 0:00 of the 4th quarter. I don't want to see us get a big lead, then let the Griffs climb back in. I want us to come out of half time and score a TD. Id like to see our DL get home and finish the play with some sacks.

I feel like we haven't really been in control of a game all year. USF was really close, but they really weren't a good team. NWMSU had some mental errors in the special teams department, and we let Jay Harris run all over us. Had we not forced the fumble on their opening 3rd quarter drive, that would have been a really different game.

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post
                      We win double digits.
                      If not, then the G's should be concerned. Any prediction of the final score?

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

I'll say 28-17 G's.

We have beaten both teams that Western has lost to. One of them was nearly a blow out. Some of the teams the griffs played close, weren't even close matchups.
                        They beat ESU and UNK by field goals. ESU really wasn't in that game until the 4th quarter. UNK never had a chance. They let NW score 27 pts with Hohensee's noodle arm. They beat UCO by 3, who just got shut out by Hays. I think Pitt is the much better team. But they have also never been in this position before with being #1 in the region. However, Wright does a great job keeping the team grounded, and they have entirely bought into the 1-0 mantra. In 4 years of watching Pitt since Wright has come in I have never felt they weren't prepared to play, and there were very few games that I didn't think we were in a position to win. UNK and SFA 2020, UNK 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

31-14

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

A complete game. Dline growth. Red zone pass D growth, continued improvement everywhere like we have been seeing.

Comment

Yikes!
                              MW is a good team, and people are in here acting like they're chopped liver.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X