Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
    Yeh. I wouldnt want to talk about this game if i were you either.
    You haven’t posted since 10/04 and you come on here trying to rile people up?

Shoot. We tried our hardest to keep UCO in that game and you could only muster 10 points.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

You haven’t posted since 10/04 and you come on here trying to rile people up?

Shoot. We tried our hardest to keep UCO in that game and you could only muster 10 points.
      nope not trying to rile anyone up. I've been keeping my distance because for the most part, this is a Pitt and nw board and it's the same thing week after week. if you not part of the crowd, you are in a constant defense mode. I've tried to be funny. tried to trash teams and fans. tried to talk civilly and even tried to get along but in excess of 5 years nothing but ball busting. not just normal things, not ha-ha and everyone moves on. even when I'm not posting, i still see sh*t talking about me. i started playing this game at 7. I've played all the way to freshman year in college when i joined the army. I've reffed up to the high school in both football and wrestling. and you guys not only know everything, but you are consistently correct in every observation you've ever had as far as i can see. sooooo just decided to come and give a final thought. looked like a good jumping off point. I'm bored of it, I'm out.

on to the game
      we had 7 turnovers. 7. two of them in the redzone. and on special teams just outside of the redzone... we dropped a f'in dropped punt at around the 25 yard line there abouts.. that was 7 of your 20 points. drove that one probably 22 yards?
      you were 2 for 4 on 4th down conversions including a 1st and goal from the 2 in the third period when it was 17-10. that drive died at the goal line and got you ZERO points. one of your made conversions was horse****. he was at least a half yard short. no measurement nothing just waved the chains on.

6 sacks you gave up. don't blame it on the QB. your Oline couldn't stay in front of their blocks if they had to.
      another testament to your line is your backs averaging 3.3 per carry. and both of them busted huge runs (in excess of 10 yards) a couple of times. just so happened the 40 something yarder was called back by a hold right at the point of attack which I've seen go uncalled half a dozen times this year. luck? or they just decided to give AD a call for the ass whoopin they thought Uco was going to stand out there and take?
      either way, probably had 60 yards were of big runs and the rest of them were squashed at the line.

our offense is a different story. this time of year, you're obviously going to be losing kids to injury. we all know its the typical complaint/excuse. we started a true freshman at line in that game and two kids who were back ups. for kids that had season ending knee surgery. it is what it is. starting running back all year, decided after the Washburn game, Edmond wasn't where he wanted to spend next season and walked. left everything in his locker and called from his moms house he wouldn't be back, so we started the sophomore backup.

at any rate, you guys looked like either you thought you were going to steam roll us or you were ill prepared.
      you looked like chicken fried ass and your fan base reflected it. just for those fans listening, if you are in the section behind the visiting team and your team is not playing up to where they think they are, you might want to stop talking **** to the players. I'll just say, it made things worse.

good luck in the playoffs, if this game was any indication of who your team is, you're going to need it.
      dont worry about UCO anymore. they are in your rearview mirror. we had 9 seniors walk last week 2 of them on the starting defense. 4 of them on offense. next year is a new year.

deuces.

Comment

Well stated Jimbo. I find that I need to step away from time to time when the posts get too personal

Comment

When Pitt sucked, I found lots of stuff to do that was more productive than coming here. You can only post "fire everyone" and "congrats on your upcoming win" so many times before the new wears off. I still checked in from time to time and donated when I.could. I just didn't post as much.

Comment

Not sure why NW and Pitt fans got blamed, when it's the Emporia and UCM fans busting balls. I mean , I can see blaming NW. Those ######s are pure evil, but Pitt fans are honest, hard working, and dependable.

I'm just joking.

I always enjoyed Jimbo's posts,, especially those about the option offense. I also enjoyed he and reload going round and round, and maybe I shouldn't have. I apologize if I added to the aggravation..

Hopefully he'll be back eventually when UCO improves.

Comment

i didn’t see that one coming given your (jimbo) propensity to give it and my perception of your general internet outlook over what’s been a few years now but we’re strangers so meh.

this place needs fans of all schools

it should be a blend of ppl rolling with the punches bc it’s the internet along with the establishment making them welcome.

over the years these outbursts seem to coincide with poor seasons. it seems to typically be agitation over losing exacerbating frustration associated with a common perception among underrepresented fan bases depending on the individual personality.

there’s always going to be an imbalance amongst the fan bases bc ppl fade to black as the losses pile up it is what it is…same as attendance.

jimbo hopefully you return later reinvigorated.
              Go Bearcats!
              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                When Pitt sucked, I found lots of stuff to do that was more productive than coming here. You can only post "fire everyone" and "congrats on your upcoming win" so many times before the new wears off. I still checked in from time to time and donated when I.could. I just didn't post as much.
                I would love to see what you not posting as much would look like. Lol

Congrats on a hard fought win. UCO **** the bed with all those turnovers.
                Roll Chos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X