Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signing Day

Tomorrow is the big day.

UNK will be bringing in around 50 newcomers, including 14 mid-year transfers.

Here's where the new Lopers will be listed throughout the day: https://lopers.com/news/2024/2/6/foo...gning-day.aspx

I’m a little surprised there weren’t more transfers for NW, especially on the offensive side. I like the RB, Barfield. Looks like a kid who immediately slots in as the lead back with Harris gone.

As far as HS signees, I know nothing, but the 6’2” 224 lbs LB (Ray Smith III) seems like a nice get.

Comment

sounded like biz as usual on the recruiting show
      Go Bearcats!
      M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

https://pittstategorillas.com/news/2...s-of-2024.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverGreen View Post
          I’m a little surprised there weren’t more transfers for NW, especially on the offensive side. I like the RB, Barfield. Looks like a kid who immediately slots in as the lead back with Harris gone.

As far as HS signees, I know nothing, but the 6’2” 224 lbs LB (Ray Smith III) seems like a nice get.
          Smith is legit. I wanted him

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

Smith is legit. I wanted him
            I wanted him and the Smith that UCO got.

Comment

Here's the UNK recap.

First Wave of Newcomers Features Transfer & Prep Stars - https://lopers.com/news/2024/2/7/foo...rep-stars.aspx

Comment

32 HS/3 transfer for NW

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverGreen View Post
                  I’m a little surprised there weren’t more transfers for NW, especially on the offensive side. I like the RB, Barfield. Looks like a kid who immediately slots in as the lead back with Harris gone. As far as HS signees, I know nothing, but the 6’2” 224 lbs LB (Ray Smith III) seems like a nice get.
                  I'm sure NW HC Wright has a long line of elite players on the offensive side of the ball standing outside his office that he has to beat with a stick to keep them all in line who are so frickin' eager to be a part of OC Sturdy's offense. Patience.

Comment

Pitt had 22 HS and 12 transfers. Most of the transfers addressed position groups with immediate needs. CB, WR, DL, bu-QB, P.

I was a little disappointed at the lack of OL transfers, as that's an area where they have huge question marks with 3 of 5 starters gone.

I also worry about the tight recruiting area. Not sure if the new staff just lacks the same kind of national networking that Wright seemed to have.

Comment

New signed 1 QB( a freshman). No decent QB’s in the portal?

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                        New signed 1 QB( a freshman). No decent QB’s in the portal?
                        Pitt brought in 2 portal qb's. I have no idea if they will be any good, though. I do think the one from Harding might be used in some running packages if nothing else. Not sure about the SIU kid?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X