• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Special Thanks

:good:

Comment

Thanks to BuffaloChip once again...wow man thank you so much.

Also thanks to texcap. I love it when new people give support. Makes me optimistic that the site can survive and expand.

Comment

LSC leading the way on the field (2017) and in support of D2Football (now).

Thanks to Old Hawg. Appreciate the help. It's desperately needed. Love all you guys.

Comment

And to Chip again. If everyone who visits could afford to donate like you do we'd probably have a tv show!....thanks my friend.

Comment

and speaking of friends.....thanks LSC Fan. How long have we known each other? 20 years ago the semifinal game played was between two of the most talented teams I've seen in D2.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
              and speaking of friends.....thanks LSC Fan. How long have we known each other? 20 years ago the semifinal game played was between two of the most talented teams I've seen in D2.

Comment

How long has Brandon run this thing?
                I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
                  How long has Brandon run this thing?

Comment

Thanks to the Lone Star State for the help. You guys know how much I love you all. The response has been awesome. It is greatly appreciated. Thanks for relieving some of the pressure.

If you haven't been given the title and signature graphic let me know. I accidentally threw away my checklist and had to rebuild it so it could be wrong.

HOGSVRR
                    BuffaloChip

You guys are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                      We may sneak up on a few teams next year.
                      Hope you are right. Looking at the schedule, the Buffs might be lucky to even win 5 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Whitfield View Post
                        Hope you are right. Looking at the schedule, the Buffs might be lucky to even win 5 games.
                        Maybe. I will guarantee you one thing. We're not gonna get pushed around like we were after the first few games last year.

I think we'll be much better this year. We may not win 5 games, but we'll see progress. We've got some athletes coming in and some RS who could of played last year, but Hughes struggled thru without them. The OL will be bigger, better, stronger, developing depth. QB spot will be much better. RB better. Gotta find WR's. The 8 or 9 talented HS WRs coming in will have ample opportunity to win spots on the 2 deep and get PT.

Defense will be better. Depth won't be such an issue. LB play should be a highlight. If the offense can make strides, the defense won't gave to be on the field all day. I'm not sure we have a FG guy. That could be a big problem.

What Hughes is doing is not a quick fix. Look for 2019 to be a getting much closer to what he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                          Maybe. I will guarantee you one thing. We're not gonna get pushed around like we were after the first few games last year.

I think we'll be much better this year. We may not win 5 games, but we'll see progress. We've got some athletes coming in and some RS who could of played last year, but Hughes struggled thru without them. The OL will be bigger, better, stronger, developing depth. QB spot will be much better. RB better. Gotta find WR's. The 8 or 9 talented HS WRs coming in will have ample opportunity to win spots on the 2 deep and get PT.

Defense will be better. Depth won't be such an issue. LB play should be a highlight. If the offense can make strides, the defense won't gave to be on the field all day. I'm not sure we have a FG guy. That could be a big problem.

What Hughes is doing is not a quick fix. Look for 2019 to be a getting much closer to what he wants.
                          I may be going out on a limb, but I think the Buffs are going to get pushed around September 29.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
                            I may be going out on a limb, but I think the Buffs are going to get pushed around September 29.
                            You didn't see us get pushed around after the first few games last year. That was being "pushed around." There's a degree of getting pushed around. No way we'll approach the degree to which we got pushed around last year. No way. We may only win 3 or 4 games, but we won't be bulldozed like last year in the losses.

Comment

Wanted to thank BuffaloChip again. He is by far the most frequent contributor. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the support and the pressure you help alleviate.

Comment

Nvm
                                Last edited by ASUPops; 07-04-2018, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X