X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

]

Comment

Re: 2018 WT Season

God was displeased, a hole opened and swallowed most of the team. WT will be forced to wander 40 seasons in the wilderness before getting to the promised land.
      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
        God was displeased, a hole opened and swallowed most of the team. WT will be forced to wander 40 seasons in the wilderness before getting to the promised land.
        I can wait
        ]

Comment

Comment

I also got to attend this morning. I will just add the starting fullback Jordan Johnson and starting running back Duke Carter were both out with injuries. Carter had his arm in a sling so that doesn't appear promising. I was shocked by the number injured, I think I counted around 20 out with injuries.
            Overall, I can see a considerable improvement in talent from last year. Houghtaling still sucks and cant complete a pass, I have no idea why he was running with the 2s. The Hood QB transfer seems like the no brainer but Hughes said its still open

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
              I also got to attend this morning. I will just add the starting fullback Jordan Johnson and starting running back Duke Carter were both out with injuries. Carter had his arm in a sling so that doesn't appear promising. I was shocked by the number injured, I think I counted around 20 out with injuries.
              Overall, I can see a considerable improvement in talent from last year. Houghtaling still sucks and cant complete a pass, I have no idea why he was running with the 2s. The Hood QB transfer seems like the no brainer but Hughes said its still open
              If you don't kill each other during practice then you're not #BuffTough, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Casual_Observer View Post
                If you don't kill each other during practice then you're not #BuffTough, right?
                Last year yes. He is much different from what I have seen this year. Which is only 3 times ive watched but I see a difference on style

Comment

Last year yes. He is much different from what I have seen this year. Which is only 3 times ive watched but I see a difference on style

Comment

I'm planning on being there.

Comment

I should also be there. Most likely will let my 7 year old daughter stretch with the team. I will be sitting on the visitor side so the sun isn't in my eyes the whole time.

Comment

I should also be there. Most likely will let my 7 year old daughter stretch with the team. I will be sitting on the visitor side so the sun isn't in my eyes the whole time.
                        Awesome Guys, I will also be sitting on the visitor side, usually in the hard back chairs. On second level around 40 yard line. Buff fan 05 look forward to seeing you out there, and chip let know where you are sitting, and I will come by and chat a little buff football with you.

Comment

I should be there as well. Normally sit on the chair back seats on the visitor side

Comment

Originally posted by Little squirrel View Post
                            Awesome Guys, I will also be sitting on the visitor side, usually in the hard back chairs. On second level around 40 yard line. Buff fan 05 look forward to seeing you out there, and chip let know where you are sitting, and I will come by and chat a little buff football with you.
                            Sounds good. I'll look in that general area for you.

Comment

Well, today's "scrimmage" was interesting. Full pads, some contact, but not completed tackles, nobody being taken to the ground. They had 60 players participating; I imagine the 54 person travel squad of 2 deeps, kickers and another 8 or so. Another 40 players across from the press box were probably the injured and redshirts.

Lots of situational stuff. Hood made some very nice throws, missed a few when he and the WR were not on the same page. Hood is the class act of the QB's. Our WRs are so much better this year. If the OL can buy some time for Hood, our passing game should be effective. I like the routes being run. The OC is not afraid to test the middle of the field. It's not a dink and dunk passing game.

I bet Hughes wishes he had another week to fine tune some things. So many new players. Buffs are bussing out to Azusa. I guess they leave Thur, spend the night in Flagstaff, and another night in Azusa. Coming back all the way after the game. 16/17 hour bus ride. Welcome to D2.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                                Well, today's "scrimmage" was interesting. Full pads, some contact, but not completed tackles, nobody being taken to the ground. They had 60 players participating; I imagine the 54 person travel squad of 2 deeps, kickers and another 8 or so. Another 40 players across from the press box were probably the injured and redshirts.

Lots of situational stuff. Hood made some very nice throws, missed a few when he and the WR were not on the same page. Hood is the class act of the QB's. Our WRs are so much better this year. If the OL can buy some time for Hood, our passing game should be effective. I like the routes being run. The OC is not afraid to test the middle of the field. It's not a dink and dunk passing game.

I bet Hughes wishes he had another week to fine tune some things. So many new players. Buffs are bussing out to Azusa. I guess they leave Thur, spend the night in Flagstaff, and another night in Azusa. Coming back all the way after the game. 16/17 hour bus ride. Welcome to D2.
                                That's life in the Deuce.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X