Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSC - Week 2 Game Thread

Commerce cruising 14-0 but WJ just got in the Lions redzone. turnovers, and penalties keeping this one somewhat close. WJ misses field goal

UTPB falls behind 10-0, then gets a TD. NMU misses FG on next drive. UTPB trails 10-7 in 2nd
    Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Re: LSC - Week 2 Game Thread

Commerce now up 21-0. I expect to see the bench emptied in the third quarter.
    Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

WJ with a 35 yard TD pass on 2nd and 15. 21-7 Commerce

Comment

NMU with another TD right before half, leading UTPB 17-7

Comment

NMU outgaining UTPB 219-98, and lead 17-7 at half.

Commerce about to score again. 20 seconds ball on 15. no more timeouts

Comment

near pick off in the end zone. FG instead, Commerce leads 24-7. 17 seconds in half

Comment

halftime at William Jewell. I don't think Wheeler has been touched all day. He should be picking them apart

Comment

NMU and UTPB trade FGs. 20-10 in the 3rd

Comment

Another Commerce turnover. WJ ball.

Comment

WJ settles for a FG. Lions lead 24-10

thought it would be a lot more.

Comment

UTPB pulls to within 20-16 on the TD, missed PAT.

Comment

Lions get a turnover on a lateral pass recovery, but have to settle for a FG. 27-10 now 2:44 on the third.

Comment

NMU adds a TD, making it 27-16. less than 5 minutes to play

Comment

WJ misses a long FG, but Commerce turns it over on downs. WJ ball on the Lion 43 with about 11 minutes to play

Comment

Hey bro, thank you sooooo much for all the updates. I am running crazy busy today and not able to track games.

Your updates really help.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X