Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-0. 12 in a row. Another week of working out some kinks. Little early to be calling for the backup qb.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: LSC - Week 2 Game Thread

Originally posted by 08LionBacker View Post
      2-0. 12 in a row. Another week of working out some kinks. Little early to be calling for the backup qb.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
      Absolutely agree. Just reading the thread without watching you would think the Lions were down 17 with minutes to play rather than a double digit lead.

Comment

Who played QB? The stats show Kane Wilson.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual_Observer View Post
          Who played QB? The stats show Kane Wilson.
          Wheeler

I saw the same thing, but watched the video.

How are you guys feeling about tonight?
          Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Couple of big games in the NSIC today

Winona 16-15 over Sioux Falls about 11 minutes left
            Minn-Mankato 31-30 over Augustana with about 14 minutes to go
            Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

The Commerce game was a bit of a sh!t-show, but we got up 3 scores very early and emptied the bench on D. We were swapping out 6-8 players on just about every play. Jewells first TD came on a pass that bounced off our defenders hands right to the receiver - should have been an easy INT instead of a TD. There were a few iffy personal foul calls on Commerce, and it got a little chippy by the middle of the 3rd quarter. Jewell really depended on their QB scrambling to get any yards - overall the D was solid. Not world-beaters at this point, but a lot of kids got reps and it will improve.

We mostly ran the ball all day after we got the lead. 29 rushes and 34 passes. My biggest concern on offense is at QB. Almost every play Wheeler held the ball and threw short to a check-down receiver. We was 23-30 for only 140 yards. I dont know if he isn't seeing his receivers downfield or if he lacks the confidence to let it go. The one pass he threw for more than 15 yards was missed BADLY. 6 yards short & 10 yards to the right of the receiver- not even close. If he cant or wont make those throws we need to give Wilson a shot. No way do we beat Pueblo or MSU running our offense like that.

Comment

Sioux Falls misses a 25 yd FG. Winona will run out clock and win 16-15.

Comment

Minn-Makato gets another TD to go up 38-31 PATpending. should go for 2, but dont keeps it a one score game 38-30 with 1:31 to go.

Comment

Augustana down on Mankato 1 with 6 seconds to play.

Comment

Augastan, inclomplete pass, then run it in for a TD. Need a two pt conversion

Comment

two point conversion no good. Mankato wins a squeaker.

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post
                          Wheeler

I saw the same thing, but watched the video.

How are you guys feeling about tonight?
                          I think the mustangs are ready to go. MSU players/coaches are used to big games during the season. We have fared well against GSC teams over the last few years.

Comment

MSU down 7-0 with 2:19 in the 1st. Both teams have turned it over once.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual_Observer View Post
                              MSU down 7-0 with 2:19 in the 1st. Both teams have turned it over once.
                              Update?

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                                Update?
                                14-3 WF with 4:32 left in the 1st half.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X