Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LSC - Week 2 Game Thread

Originally posted by TheLionWire View Post
    MSU Seems to be the class of the conference right now. Thoroughly beat Humboldt State and Beat the # 2 team in the country.
    I cringe thinking of what they will do with the hounds. Salam is a good Qb but Rabb is way better.

I predict 60+ to 10.

Unless things get figured out quick this is going to be a long season for hounds fans.
    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
      I cringe thinking of what they will do with the hounds. Salam is a good Qb but Rabb is way better.

I predict 60+ to 10.

Unless things get figured out quick this is going to be a long season for hounds fans.

Comment

im talking about Midwestern and run em up Maskill.

Comment

im talking about Midwestern and run em up Maskill.
          Oh, that may be a problem for the hounds.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLionWire View Post
            MSU Seems to be the class of the conference right now. Thoroughly beat Humboldt State and Beat the # 2 team in the country.
            Slow your roll son. Commerce is still the champs, and #1 ranked among coaches. Last 2 games werent pretty, but they were productive. KVille played great, but we overcame the adversity. WJ game was well in hand by halftime & we emptied the D bench, which will only help in the long run. Still waiting for them to open the playbook a bit on Offense. Been 2 very conservative games so far, but overall our defense has been good. MSU isnt til game 6 for us, so Im not worried yet. Still like to see Kane Wilson throw the ball some, but we are 2-0, Ranked #1, and in control of our own destiny.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BJ Hawk View Post
                Why does any team in 2018, think they have any chance against the champs from 2017?

Because they do. Im just not ready to crown MSU the class of the LSC yet. We still have to play the game in a month. Im riding the earned wave for now, and until we get beat, we are THE team to beat. We are Champions. We are Commerce, We are Lions.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
                  Because they do. Im just not ready to crown MSU the class of the LSC yet. We still have to play the game in a month. Im riding the earned wave for now, and until we get beat, we are THE team to beat. We are Champions. We are Commerce, We are Lions.
                  Rudy, Rudy, Rudy!!!!

HAHAHAAHAHAHA....OMG, gonna p!ss my pants....LMAO.

Comment

Let's bring it down a little here on this thread. Here is what I have seen so far from these teams and what I know about these 2 teams. These comments are subjective but, I think most have a hard time arguing with them.

1) MSU always plays good early in the season and has a tendency of regression as the season goes on. I still have debated if they could/would have beaten UWF last season, my gut says yes. I was pretty certain with their play last week that they would win against UWF. I fully expected the game to be competitive the entire way against UWF and not to be a blowout/pushover. I think that happened and the Mustangs ended-up pulling some big plays late in the 4th. Not surprised by the end result, as it was a great game. Rabb is the best QB in the LSC.

2) TAMC has looked sluggish at times and is struggling. That should be expected, especially at QB; after losing such a great QB. Wheeler hasn't convinced me yet, as he has been very inconsistent. The defense has also been a little sluggish but is getting the job done. The team has overcome adversity but has still not found their stride. They have the playmakers and key roles to get it done. However, putting it all together at once is the hard part. The Lions are struggling some early to put all of the pieces together and I'm not convinced about Wheeler by any means. I emphasize that...!

Comment

• Re: LSC - Week 2 Game Thread

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                      Rudy, Rudy, Rudy!!!!

HAHAHAAHAHAHA....OMG, gonna p!ss my pants....LMAO.
                      Beat us, then you can chant. Till then you are pissing your pants for losing. Nice. Wanna borrow my washer & dryer? Id hate for you to waste your water for nothing other than incontinence.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Price View Post
                        Let's bring it down a little here on this thread. Here is what I have seen so far from these teams and what I know about these 2 teams. These comments are subjective but, I think most have a hard time arguing with them.

1) MSU always plays good early in the season and has a tendency of regression as the season goes on. I still have debated if they could/would have beaten UWF last season, my gut says yes. I was pretty certain with their play last week that they would win against UWF. I fully expected the game to be competitive the entire way against UWF and not to be a blowout/pushover. I think that happened and the Mustangs ended-up pulling some big plays late in the 4th. Not surprised by the end result, as it was a great game. Rabb is the best QB in the LSC.

2) TAMC has looked sluggish at times and is struggling. That should be expected, especially at QB; after losing such a great QB. Wheeler hasn't convinced me yet, as he has been very inconsistent. The defense has also been a little sluggish but is getting the job done. The team has overcome adversity but has still not found their stride. They have the playmakers and key roles to get it done. However, putting it all together at once is the hard part. The Lions are struggling some early to put all of the pieces together and I'm not convinced about Wheeler by any means. I emphasize that...!
                        im not convinced by Wheeler yet either. Need to see him throw downfield with accuracy. But we got a back up probably as good as any starter in the conference. again 2-0, ranked #1, defending champs. Beat us before anyone talks sh!t. Right?.

Comment

im not convinced by Wheeler yet either. Need to see him throw downfield with accuracy. But we got a back up probably as good as any starter in the conference. again 2-0, ranked #1, defending champs. Beat us before anyone talks sh!t. Right?.
                          Exactly! Nothing has changed. That is what this team is known for...Coming-up when it counts. Look at the Kingsville game. The Javelinas played really well but Commerce came-up and made plays when it mattered. That is their biggest asset...

I agree about Wheeler...the downfield throws have been awful and he seems scared to throw them...

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Price View Post
                            Exactly! Nothing has changed. That is what this team is known for...Coming-up when it counts. Look at the Kingsville game. The Javelinas played really well but Commerce came-up and made plays when it mattered. That is their biggest asset...

I agree about Wheeler...the downfield throws have been awful and he seems scared to throw them...
                            well i hope he waits 1 more week to figure it out!

Comment

well i hope he waits 1 more week to figure it out!

Comment

Beat us, then you can chant. Till then you are pissing your pants for losing. Nice. Wanna borrow my washer & dryer? Id hate for you to waste your water for nothing other than incontinence.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X