Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pueblo @ Commerce

I hate to make this prediction......but Commerce is going to probably lose this one, but maybe by a score or two at most and I think it will be a low scoring affair. Our defense will give us a puncher's chance in this one, but if the passing game continues to struggle, it will be very hard to win.
    Last edited by TheLionWire; 09-17-2018, 07:58 PM.

Re: Pueblo @ Commerce

Originally posted by TheLionWire View Post
    I hate to make this prediction......but Commerce is going to probably this one, but maybe by a score or two at most and I think it will be a low scoring affair. Our defense will give us a puncher's chance in this one, but if the passing game continues to struggle, it will be very hard to win.
    Nice way to hedge your prediction. You can go back and edit in either win or lose after probably!!!

Comment

Wow, I am getting senile at the ripe age of 32.

I think we are going to lose, as much as I hate to say it.

Comment

I hate to make this prediction......but Commerce is going to probably this one, but maybe by a score or two at most and I think it will be a low scoring affair. Our defense will give us a puncher's chance in this one, but if the passing game continues to struggle, it will be very hard to win.
        Hey, Debbie Downer, why dont you go blog WT or Western New Mexico for awhile. Your doom and gloom might be, if unappreciated there, at least possibly accurate. Jesus, you are getting tiresome. Move to Humboldt county and crash and burn with Humboldt State. They are digging the doom and gloom out there right now. FAUCK!

Comment

Dude keeps trying to come on here & harsh my mellow man. Not cool. lol.
          Last edited by JakeTAMUC; 09-17-2018, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Last edited by We-Are-Lions; 09-17-2018, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Speed isn't Payer's best, or only weapon. I'm going to guess you haven't really watched him play? He's listed at 230 for some reason this year but is certainly not 230. The rest I mostly skipped over but that comment was too incorrect to not address. Some LBs are just fun to watch as they read the game and make plays, he's one of those. Should be a great game for those who like watching fast, aggressive defenses.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                Speed isn't Payer's best, or only weapon. I'm going to guess you haven't really watched him play? He's listed at 230 for some reason this year but is certainly not 230. The rest I mostly skipped over but that comment was too incorrect to not address. Some LBs are just fun to watch as they read the game and make plays, he's one of those. Should be a great game for those who like watching fast, aggressive defenses.

Comment

He's had plenty of teams run at him, he stepped in his RsFr year due to an injury to a senior and played too well to take off the field since. You're using a pretty small sample size but it'd be fun to watch Commerce go at him so hopefully it happens more often than not! Won't be able to watch this one live so hopefully the stream is decent enough to catch at a later time.

If Commerce can't win this one they should be concerned.

Comment

I hate to make this prediction......but Commerce is going to probably lose this one, but maybe by a score or two at most and I think it will be a low scoring affair. Our defense will give us a puncher's chance in this one, but if the passing game continues to struggle, it will be very hard to win.

Comment

Are you a Tech fan? Between your goofy blog and your posts here, you sound exactly like the typical whiny little tech fan knee-jerk reacting to every little thing.

Comment

If Pueblo can hang onto the ball I would take them in this game. In three games they have fumbled 9 times, while losing 7 of those. Two of those lost fumbles in my opinion lost them the game against Mines.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
                          Hey, Debbie Downer, why dont you go blog WT or Western New Mexico for awhile. Your doom and gloom might be, if unappreciated there, at least possibly accurate. Jesus, you are getting tiresome. Move to Humboldt county and crash and burn with Humboldt State. They are digging the doom and gloom out there right now. FAUCK!
                          Why all the PERSONAL ATTACKS???

Agree or disagree....your choice, but the dude has the right to express his opinion. Popular or not.

He did not attack ANYONE....just expressed his opinion.

This is going on EVERYWHERE nowadays. There is no more debate of opinions.....just "I disagree with your opinion so I will name call, shame, and personally attack you".

Geezus. Speaking of tiresome.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                            Why all the PERSONAL ATTACKS???

Agree or disagree....your choice, but the dude has the right to express his opinion. Popular or not.

He did not attack ANYONE....just expressed his opinion.

This is going on EVERYWHERE nowadays. There is no more debate of opinions.....just "I disagree with your opinion so I will name call, shame, and personally attack you".

Geezus. Speaking of tiresome.
                            Lighten up Francis. It was done tongue in cheek. Im sorry my reference to someone predicting a loss for Commerce as "Debbie Downer" hurt you in any way. How can I ever make amends?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
                              Lighten up Francis. It was done tongue in cheek. Im sorry my reference to someone predicting a loss for Commerce as "Debbie Downer" hurt you in any way. How can I ever make amends?
                              Hahahahaha. Thats my line!!!

If not name calling, then sarcasm is the next best thing? Got it!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X