Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pueblo @ Commerce

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
    TD Pueblo. Gonna be hard to come back from 10 down with 8 mins left in the rain with an offense that is MIA.
    well maybe this will make Colby rethink his offensive set up. run a little more zone read, start playing small ball, slants, screens, etc.
    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

TD Pueblo. Gonna be hard to come back from 10 down with 8 mins left in the rain with an offense that is MIA.

Comment

Turnover Commerce. #5 tonight, if anyone is still counting.

Comment

Well, we got the Natty. 2 in a row with the turnover we had was a tall order anyway. Hopefully they figure something out, its only week 4.

Comment

Well, we got the Natty. 2 in a row with the turnover we had was a tall order anyway. Hopefully they figure something out, its only week 4.
            MAJOR different team without Perez. But you guys are LOADED top to bottom with talent. No excuse for not pounding the Pups.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
              MAJOR different team without Perez. But you guys are LOADED top to bottom with talent. No excuse for not pounding the Pups.
              Just no Offensive production regardless of QB. But, may make the change to shake things up.

Comment

Pretty sure Pueblo is not yet at D2 scholarship limit and is without who would be the most explosive player on the field. Wow.
                Last edited by Turbonium; 09-23-2018, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                  5 turnovers. Hard to win with 5 turnovers, even if the offense is clicking. A player like Perez is impossible to replace. We do need to find some way to move the ball though, even with the rain this is not fun to watch. We have real play makers that need to get the ball but just aren't. That bit is unacceptable. Find a way.

Comment

Thank you Commerce for hosting our players and our fans. I think both of these teams are trying to find footing on offense.

Our star linebacker Brandon Payer was incredible tonight.

Comment

Quick question. I know the Rams released Perez, but I think he is such a great talent. Do you think he'll make it on a 53 man roster in the NFL or will he end up like Dustin Vaughan?

Comment

Way to go Pueblo!

Good to see.

Comment

Regardless of Quarterback..........we have some MAJOR issues on offense. Wheeler was not the problem, and what is worse, is I have no idea how bad and quickly we could have fallen from production. Hobbs left the game and never returned, EJ Thompson might be gone for the year.

Comment

Originally posted by WalterCampFan View Post
                            Quick question. I know the Rams released Perez, but I think he is such a great talent. Do you think he'll make it on a 53 man roster in the NFL or will he end up like Dustin Vaughan?
                            Perez is on the Rams practice squad.

Comment

Pueblo showed up to play big boy football it appears.

Comment

Well I guess all the concerns expressed on the board regarding Commerce were valid.

Wow.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X