Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Enmu vs tarleton

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
    Has ENMU D stopped the Texans at all tonight?
    A couple times.

Texans are legit.

Commerce msu unless they improve dramatically are going to get rolled when they play these guys.
    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

TSU only 10 penalties for 99 yards...a couple of player ejections...

Comment

Maybe the worst game we have played this year.

At some point the penalties are going to cost us a game. If we perform this way against Commerce and Midwestern, we will lose.

Having two players ejected is embarrassing. Had a third player sent off but it was a coaches discison.

Eastern had no answer for our offense. For the most part the only team who has stopped us is ourselves.

Comment

Thanks for coming Joe it was great to meet you ... What a class act ...

Comment

Originally posted by TexanFan View Post

At some point the penalties are going to cost us a game. If we perform this way against Commerce and Midwestern, we will lose.

Having two players ejected is embarrassing. Had a third player sent off but it was a coaches discison.

Eastern had no answer for our offense. For the most part the only team who has stopped us is ourselves.

Comment

Comment

I agree.

This same thing hurt Todd at SHSU. He MUST get control of his players.

Comment

TSU has as talented a team as I have personally seen in the LSC but some major discipline issues will hurt them vs Midwestern and Commerce. 2 Players ejected and number #95 Tyrell Thompson had to be sent to the lockeroom in the second half by the coaches after taking a swing at a member of the Tarleton State Coaching Staff. I would think that would warrant removal from the team or multiple game suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by ahshound View Post
                    TSU has as talented a team as I have personally seen in the LSC but some major discipline issues will hurt them vs Midwestern and Commerce. 2 Players ejected and number #95 Tyrell Thompson had to be sent to the lockeroom in the second half by the coaches after taking a swing at a member of the Tarleton State Coaching Staff. I would think that would warrant removal from the team or multiple game suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                      I agree.

duplicate

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                          I agree.

Does that start with evaluating the character of men you recruit?

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'm going to agree. Certainly you don't want to get pushed around but you don't want to hurt your team with stupid penalties. We keep this up, we'll be thought of as the Miami of D2.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X