Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WT at MSU Texas

Originally posted by BuffTough View Post
    Heck of a game. Was a good call by Hughes. I would have pushed for 2 also.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
      Yeah. My damn feed quite in OT. Had to turn radio on. Said Hood got sacked on last play.

Good to see Hughes go for the win.

Any kind of consistent offense and WT had a good chance of winning today.

West Texas State is going in the right direction and had quite a good turn-around 2018 season.

Comment

Yeah. My damn feed quite in OT. Had to turn radio on. Said Hood got sacked on last play.

Good to see Hughes go for the win.

Any kind of consistent offense and WT had a good chance of winning today.
        He pulled his Walking Dead routine on the conversion and fumbled, though I see it was officially recorded as an incomplete pass. Neither QB is good at recovering if their primary receiver is covered.

If we had just made the FGs earlier we would have won.

However, if we had won, would that have knocked MSU out of the playoffs and into a bowl that we otherwise might have been invited to? Maybe we will get that bowl invite. If so it needs to be in November as I am out of the country the first 2 weeks of December.

Congrats to MSU!
        Last edited by WT_TKW; 11-10-2018, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post
          West Texas State is going in the right direction and had quite a good turn-around 2018 season.
          An athletic QB that can make plays and give the OC more options. Another good recruiting class. Retain the 40 kids being redshirted. I'd vote for a new OC. (I doubt Hughes will fire McDonough). And the Buffs will be on a solid foundation.

It's kind of up to recruiting at this point. Recruit well and WT pushes into the top three of the LSC by 2020. Who knows, maybe next year.

Frankly, I was surprised to see WT win 6 this year.

Comment

An athletic QB that can make plays and give the OC more options. Another good recruiting class. Retain the 40 kids being redshirted. I'd vote for a new OC. (I doubt Hughes will fire McDonough). And the Buffs will be on a solid foundation.

It's kind of up to recruiting at this point. Recruit well and WT pushes into the top three of the LSC by 2020. Who knows, maybe next year.

Frankly, I was surprised to see WT win 6 this year.

Comment

Great! The team's eating at the Texas Teriyaki Bowl post game.

I don't think WT is yet ready for a bowl game. If we had an offense............

If we had an offense we would have won today. We might have beaten Commerce.

The good news is only 10 seniors on this team. And coach Hughes keeps saying he has some guys that can play being redshirted.

Comment

Great! The team's eating at the Texas Teriyaki Bowl post game.

I don't think WT is yet ready for a bowl game. If we had an offense............

If we had an offense we would have won today. We might have beaten Commerce.

The good news is only 10 seniors on this team. And coach Hughes keeps saying he has some guys that can play being redshirted.
                I believe WT gets invite tomorrow. Plan a trip to Waco

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                  Hey Corsicana Bowl, I heard fans of all three tied teams saying some pretty means jokes. Take WNMU instead.

Comment

Midwestern at Tarleton possibly next Saturday in first round of playoffs?

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                      Midwestern at Tarleton possibly next Saturday in first round of playoffs?
                      Hopefully Midwestern wakes up, they've looked awful lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                        Hopefully Midwestern wakes up, they've looked awful lately.
                        I would like to see if they can play Tarleton with that same tenacity as they did in Wichita Falls. I thought they were overmatched but still had a chance to win. Or will the Texans roll them as they have everyone else?

I guess we will have to wait and see if committee matches them up.

Comment

I know you have many contacts, do you really think WT has a shot at one?

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                            I know you have many contacts, do you really think WT has a shot at one?
                            YES SIR!!!! Absolutely.

Comment

YES SIR!!!! Absolutely.
                              I just checked. Corsicana Bowl shows Emporia vs Ark-Monticello. Dec 1, 2 pm.

Comment

I just checked. Corsicana Bowl shows Emporia vs Ark-Monticello. Dec 1, 2 pm.
                                Looks like the heart of Texas Bowl is in Waco. Maybe we can get that one

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X