Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSU VS Azusa Pacific

Who all is making the trip? Going to be my first home game in a long time.

Re: TSU VS Azusa Pacific

I am planning on it... should be packed with the limited seating on the West side

Comment

First NCAA Playoff Homegame in Tarleton's history? YOU BETTER BELIEVE THAT I AM GOING TO BE THERE
      Tarleton State Texan
      Texas State Bobcat

Comment

Originally posted by chrisattsu View Post
        First NCAA Playoff Homegame in Tarleton's history? YOU BETTER BELIEVE THAT I AM GOING TO BE THERE

TSU won the LSC Football Title?

Or are we talking about the TSU Huntsville Ellis Unit Basketball team?

You being a grad of TSU have had to endure a miserable existence without much TSU Football success.

So enjoy this year's rare occurrence.

Enjoy the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

You being a grad of TSU have had to endure a miserable existence without much TSU Football success.

Enjoy the moment.
          https://youtu.be/t7rPFVxmoXY

Comment

Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

Enjoy the moment.
            All true, but with the investments they are making in all facets of their football program I would expect this success is going to be long term.

This school is moving toward being a Football School and away from being a Basketball school like in years past. Just my observation.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
              This school is moving toward being a Football School and away from being a Basketball school like in years past. Just my observation.
              With Lonn as AD and his son at the helm of the men's program, I have a hard time buying that...

Comment

I will be there.

I was at the last Tarleton home playoff game when we were an NAIA program.

Comment

Due to the universe having it out for me, I will be unable to attend. Will definitely watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulpes88 View Post
                    Due to the universe having it out for me, I will be unable to attend. Will definitely watch.
                    Too many unpaided parking tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by TexanFan View Post
                      Too many unpaided parking tickets?
                      I'd prefer that over a truck that loves to break down

Comment

All true, but with the investments they are making in all facets of their football program I would expect this success is going to be long term.

There is alot truth in the BOLDED part of your statement. And like you said in a post last night, they could of dumped another 84 points on us if they wanted too. Unless Whitten departs again, this is long term deal for Tarleton. Unless the NCAA comes knocking on the door to say "hi."

Comment

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post
                          With Lonn as AD and his son at the helm of the men's program, I have a hard time buying that...
                          Drive to Stephenville and look at the new press box and then go check out the basketball arena and tell me where they are investing for the future

Comment

Drive to Stephenville and look at the new press box and then go check out the basketball arena and tell me where they are investing for the future
                            One project doesn't show a change in culture. And if you think Basketball improvements aren't down the pipeline, you're dreaming. Time will tell...

Comment

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post
                              One project doesn't show a change in culture. And if you think Basketball improvements aren't down the pipeline, you're dreaming. Time will tell...
                              Yea Reisman is just greasing the tracks for what he wants in basketball.
                              I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X