Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TSU VS Azusa Pacific

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
    Not that I am a fan of SEC football, but I would wager on them against any other conference.

A lot of N.C. trophies are in their cases in the last dozen years.

Comparing LSC football in D2 to SEC IMO is a complement.

Of course, A&M is just a middling In their division. Jimbo the bimbo gonna turn it around so all them yell boys can smile.

I still remember that time that one of them drew a sword on a SMU male cheerleader on the field on television. What a true moron.
    Most of them belong to one school over the last 10 years.

And the LSC still has a long way to go to be considered a true power conference. A&M Commerce's title run was good step, but the fact remains a lot of promising playoff runs in this conference have come an abrupt halt much earlier than expected.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
      LSC!LSC!LSC!!!!

I guess we can be the D2version of the SEC!SEC!SEC! and all ride our conference champs jocks so we can ALL claim a part of conference superiority. Dammit I feel better!

LSC! LSC! LSC!
      I don't own a single piece of LSC wear. No LSC Shirts, T-Shirts, caps, etc. I only root for one team. I'll follow the POs because I love college football, but I have no loyalties to others in the conference. I'm a loyal fan of my Javelinas and there is no way I will EVER root for ANY of our conference rivals.

GO HOGS!!!

Comment

LSC!LSC!LSC!!!!

I guess we can be the D2version of the SEC!SEC!SEC! and all ride our conference champs jocks so we can ALL claim a part of conference superiority. Dammit I feel better!

LSC! LSC! LSC!
        But are yall going to put up the Commerce championship on your walls too? I mean we have more claim to it than you guys. Not only did Colby play and graduate from ASU we turned him down so really Commerce should be sending us the trophy anyways! :)

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
          I don't own a single piece of LSC wear. No LSC Shirts, T-Shirts, caps, etc. I only root for one team. I'll follow the POs because I love college football, but I have no loyalties to others in the conference. I'm a loyal fan of my Javelinas and there is no way I will EVER root for ANY of our conference rivals.

GO HOGS!!!
          Can't believe I'm going to agree with you on this, but Commerce winning the national championship does nothing but hurt ASU. We don't get additional money like the big dogs do when their conferences win big. All we get is a recruiting disadvantage going forward. Outside of ASU, I hope everyone in the conference gets blown out on a weekly basis.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
            But are yall going to put up the Commerce championship on your walls too? I mean we have more claim to it than you guys. Not only did Colby play and graduate from ASU we turned him down so really Commerce should be sending us the trophy anyways! :)
            I love it! Went from bashing AP to bashing each other! Letting them BIG Texas EGOS get the better of ya? AP just might surprise ya thinkin" that way! I doubt if AP wins but ya never know.

Comment

Some of you people have no sense humor......

That's what I like about ASU Pops. He gets it.

I wish Tarleton and Aggy Commerce good luck. And that's about it. Yes I will be happy for their fans for about one minute.

If one of them winning the national title this year helps to get our administration and AD one day closer to doing what needs to be done down here to get us in a competitive situation, that will be positive. But I am not holding my breath......
              Last edited by LSC Fan; 11-14-2018, 09:24 AM.

Comment

I wish Tarleton and Aggy Commerce good luck. And that's about it. Yes I will be happy for their fans for about one minute.

If one of them winning the national title this year helps to get our administration and AD one day closer to doing what needs to be done down here to get us in a competitive situation, that will be positive. But I am not holding my breath......
                I totally got what you were doing. :wink: I just figured I'd throw in my $.02 since our season is done. Now, it's just a wait and see until NLI day and spring training and summer practice, etc.

Comment

I guess I'm the lone wolf around here who wants the best for everyone in the conference. I obviously have teams I'd rather win than others, but once it's OOC or playoffs I'm always rooting for LSC.

Comment

Truth be told, I've always leaned towards the teams whose fans I'm friends with. I'd always wish the best for TAMK because I'd honestly love you guys to get to go through the ride I got to go through last year. Every fan should get that feeling at least once, it's pretty awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
                      I guess I'm the lone wolf around here who wants the best for everyone in the conference. I obviously have teams I'd rather win than others, but once it's OOC or playoffs I'm always rooting for LSC.
                      I'm the same way

Comment

Truth be told, I've always leaned towards the teams whose fans I'm friends with. I'd always wish the best for TAMK because I'd honestly love you guys to get to go through the ride I got to go through last year. Every fan should get that feeling at least once, it's pretty awesome.

Up yours Hitler!

There ain't no way I am rooting for anything that reminds me of Eddie Vowell, much less anything to do with Purple Pancakes!

Hope you both get crushed!

Comment

Now I feel bad for what I posted earlier.....

Just to borrow from Gunny Highway in Heartbreak Ridge.... Just because you like us doesn't mean we will be taking warm showers together until the wee hours of the morning...... :laugh:

Comment

Now I feel bad for what I posted earlier.....

Just to borrow from Gunny Highway in Heartbreak Ridge.... Just because you like us doesn't mean we will be taking warm showers together until the wee hours of the morning...... :laugh:
                            Well it was worth a try ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
                              I love it! Went from bashing AP to bashing each other! Letting them BIG Texas EGOS get the better of ya? AP just might surprise ya thinkin" that way! I doubt if AP wins but ya never know.
                              Well... We sucked AGAIN this season so we really didn't have a chance to trash talk.

Allow us to have a little fun.....:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post
                                Up yours Hitler!

There ain't no way I am rooting for anything that reminds me of Eddie Vowell, much less anything to do with Purple Pancakes!

Hope you both get crushed!
                                You mean like Kingsville?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X