• Show
Clear All

Re: TSU VS Azusa Pacific

Me too.

But my druthers is that they both lose.

Comment

Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post
      Before that fantastic FG by Tarleton, they completed a 29 yard pass on 4th and 28, freaking good game.

Yeah, we lost, but I was glad to have been there.
      Indeed. We managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Obviously it was windy as shown in the video which helped get that FG across. But it was hot and humid and felt more like summer vs fall. I gladly sit in any weather conditions to see us back in the playoffs. Hail, snow, dust storms. Bring it on!

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
        Indeed. We managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Obviously it was windy as shown in the video which helped get that FG across. But it was hot and humid and felt more like summer vs fall. I gladly sit in any weather conditions to see us back in the playoffs. Hail, snow, dust storms. Bring it on!
        Hot is a understatement for the weather that day ! Not even to add that the game lasted over 4 hrs if I recall.. That 2009 playoff battle between 2 great LSC teams will go down as one of the all time heavy weight LSC games in the history of the league...I have been around TSU football since 1977 and I have never witnessed one like that..that game still comes up in discussions around here quite frequently...This 2018 team has a chance to win it all..But as we all know..Every team that gets in the playoffs has a chance to win it all...one game at a time..Go Texans !

Comment

Originally posted by TSUTexan61 View Post
          Who all is making the trip? Going to be my first home game in a long time.
          I'll probably have a better grasp of where I am by tomorrow or Thursday, but if I can pull it off, I might make the trek down from Flower Mound. I don't have a specific rooting interest being a Pennsylvania native, but that should be a pretty good game (it's also pretty nice to have a couple of decent D2 football schools within driving distance of DFW with TAMUC, Tarleton and MSU Texas).
          Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post
            Quarterfinals, not semis and despite our recent ineptitude, Javelinas still have a 22-11 edge in football.
            Awwwww!! The old-timers and their memories. I guess with Alzheimer's, their mind has to live somewhere. Better the past!

Comment

Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post
              TSU won the LSC Football Title?

Or are we talking about the TSU Huntsville Ellis Unit Basketball team?

You being a grad of TSU have had to endure a miserable existence without much TSU Football success.

So enjoy this year's rare occurrence.

Enjoy the moment.
              Say whatever ya want. FACT...they not only won the LSC.....the are UNDEFEATED....and just might stay that way!!

I hope they win the whole d@mn thing.

It's about the LSC now that regular season is over.

GOOD LUCK TEXANS!!!

(Oh and another FACT.... "the moment" is all we have.)

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                Awwwww!! The old-timers and their memories. I guess with Alzheimer's, their mind has to live somewhere. Better the past!
                Just correcting his mistatements. Nothing more.
                Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                  Say whatever ya want. FACT...they not only won the LSC.....the are UNDEFEATED....and just might stay that way!!

I hope they win the whole d@mn thing.

It's about the LSC now that regular season is over.

GOOD LUCK TEXANS!!!

(Oh and another FACT.... "the moment" is all we have.)

LSC!LSC!LSC!!!!

I guess we can be the D2version of the SEC!SEC!SEC! and all ride our conference champs jocks so we can ALL claim a part of conference superiority. Dammit I feel better!

LSC! LSC! LSC!

Comment

LSC!LSC!LSC!!!!

I guess we can be the D2version of the SEC!SEC!SEC! and all ride our conference champs jocks so we can ALL claim a part of conference superiority. Dammit I feel better!

LSC! LSC! LSC!
                    HAHAHAHA....

You kill me brother!

Comment

LSC!LSC!LSC!!!!

LSC! LSC! LSC!
                      Better than spending our time at an asian massage parlor with vodka Tom, right?

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
                        Ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
                          Ok. Cool Hook'em! :smile-big:

So sad you Aggy's have to take the word of a domestic violence perp to jab at your one time rival.:disapointed:

Comment

Ok. Cool Hook'em! :smile-big:

So sad you Aggy's have to take the word of a domestic violence perp to jab at your one time rival.:disapointed:
                            Would you prefer this jab?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chrissm.../#654587426c64

Comment

LSC!LSC!LSC!!!!

LSC! LSC! LSC!
                              Not that I am a fan of SEC football, but I would wager on them against any other conference.

A lot of N.C. trophies are in their cases in the last dozen years.

Comparing LSC football in D2 to SEC IMO is a complement.

Of course, A&M is just a middling In their division. Jimbo the bimbo gonna turn it around so all them yell boys can smile.

I still remember that time that one of them drew a sword on a SMU male cheerleader on the field on television. What a true moron.

Comment

Originally posted by We-Are-Lions View Post
                                Enron Accounting.

Check back in a couple of years after Jumbo underperforms and his buyout makes Sumlin's look like poverty wages.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X