Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSU @ ASU

Why no chatter about this game. Good match-up. I probably gave ASU the kiss of death - took them in the pick'em's.
    Hey Pop's, what say you
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Zach Purcell looked flustered when pressured. We can't win only completing 50% of our passes.

The defense will have to put up another great performance for us to have a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
      Why no chatter about this game. Good match-up. I probably gave ASU the kiss of death - took them in the pick'em's.
      Hey Pop's, what say you
      I am a bit tossed up. IF Angelo RUNS THE BALL and stays patient, I think they can control the game and pull the upset.

IF they air it out like they did last week and try to win a shootout, I think Midwestern takes this one easily.

They key in this game for Angelo is RUNNING THE BALL w/both RB's & QB. And when passing, spread the ball...look for those swings & inside mis-matches

The biggest thing I have noticed with Angelo this year is the HUGE decline in penalties thus far. Girsch has worked wonders in that area.

IF Angelo's OC STAYS patient and sticks with the run. I can see Angelo winning a close one. If not, I can see Midwestern winning by two+ scores.

Like I said.....tossed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
        Hey Pop's, what say you
        Made my selections in Pick'em.....after MUCH deliberation.....and looking at stats from last years game, Angelo RAN all over Midwestern....only lost because Ram D couldnt stop the pass game.

So, I figure Angelo gets SMART, runs the ball down the Mustangs throat and the 2019 Ram D stops Midwesterns pass attack.

Angelo in a close one.

*fingers-crossed*

Comment

Midwestern escaped against UTPB, so maybe that woke them up. Midwestern by 7.

Comment

This is a big game that will have major conference implications. Look forward to seeing the updates tomorrow. Are the Rams ready to take the next step? Is Midwestern ready to make the first big in conference statement of the year?

Comment

Losing Rabb to Graduation is tough, I think Midwestern may be a 3 or 4 loss team this year, one of the few in Maskill's time but it happens every once in a while when graduation has its natural effects.

Angelo is angelo, for whatever reason despite all the resources etc that says they should be a national contender they seem to find ways to under perform.

The only thing that will be revealed this game is who is better for this season, Midwestern or Angelo, that's it.... still too much unkown about either team.

For the conference as a whole i don't think we will get a real good read till week 4 or 5, right now the only thing i am sure of is 1 Tarleton is top dog by miles, 2 Buffs still suck...HEHEHE.
              I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

14-0 ASU at the half. MW has -9 rush yards

Comment

Originally posted by Ganso0 View Post
                  14-0 ASU at the half. MW has -9 rush yards
                  Wow....

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

Wow....
                    This is hard to believe. Did someone tell Maskill this is a playoff game?

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

This is hard to believe. Did someone tell Maskill this is a playoff game?
                      Not forgetting what i posted earlier MSU doesnt look the same in the late lindenwood game.

Comment

Comment

Stat feed shows 21-0 asu and msu looks that bad in yards gained....

Comment

Yall get ready for pops....28-0 Angelo MSU minus 3 yards rushing late in the 4th....my wish my come true....

Comment

I told y'all before the season, when they came out with preseason predictions, that there were gonna be a few surprises.

Angelo OC ran the PERFECT game plan....and the new Ram D has shown it's face. Secondary sure looks different than last year, huh?

How bout that front? MSU Texas has -3 rushing on 20 attempts. Angelo D playing LIGHTS OUT!!!!

I figured with the right plan Angelo would win, but even I didn;t expect this!

Was just advised that the reason ASU didn't run last week is because Kingsville put 9 in the box. So, Angelo O beat them with the pass.

Really liking what I see. Opponent D plays pass, Angelo smacks them in the mouth with the run. Opponent D takes away the run, Angelo unleashes its high octane passing game. Two dimensional.

Dr May may prove to be a genius.....LOL ;):laugh:

#GoRams

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X