Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:stop:
    Originally posted by TSUTexan61 View Post
    Why does the last game of the season matter when you got us next week?? Lol writing off TSU??
    Nope. I figure TSU will win conference and #2 will make playoffs. I think that team will be decided by the final game....TAMUC @ Angelo

But with a lot of football to go, this is a premature prediction.

Comment

We are worse than i thought...this may be Maskills first losing season at MSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual_Observer View Post
        We are worse than i thought...this may be Maskills first losing season at MSU.
        Next week will reveal more both ways.... first losing season though? They are 3-1 you dont think they can at least manage 3 more wins esp with Western NM in the Future.
        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
          :stop:

Nope. I figure TSU will win conference and #2 will make playoffs. I think that team will be decided by the final game....TAMUC @ Angelo

But with a lot of football to go, this is a premature prediction.
          Alot of football between now and then POPS.....

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

Alot of football between now and then POPS.....
            Isnt that what I said??

Comment

MSU is still really good on Defense, not so much on Offense

Comment

Originally posted by DIIguru View Post
                MSU is still really good on Defense, not so much on Offense
                Im not sure if the MSU secondary is just sketchy or if the ASU receivers are just really good but they kinda torched them. On the ground though both teams had a really good defensive showing so thats a plus for both

Comment

Originally posted by Ram99 View Post

Im not sure if the MSU secondary is just sketchy or if the ASU receivers are just really good but they kinda torched them. On the ground though both teams had a really good defensive showing so thats a plus for both
                  RUSHING NET YDS: ASU 101 YDS - MSU TEXAS -3 YDS

BIG difference.

Comment

Next week vs Tarleton will be a good measure of where Angelo really is. While I do not discount an upset, I do believe Tarleton wins. The question is by how much? How well can Angelo hang with what I believe to be the 2019 NC team?

I suppose anything other than a blowout is a positive for Angelo. But for me a dubya is the ONLY positive.

Comment

Next week vs Tarleton will be a good measure of where Angelo really is. While I do not discount an upset, I do believe Tarleton wins. The question is by how much? How well can Angelo hang with what I believe to be the 2019 NC team?

I suppose anything other than a blowout is a positive for Angelo. But for me a dubya is the ONLY positive.
                      Yea Tarleton wont be leaving with no negative rush yards....

Comment

Definitely NOT going to be a very positive experience for you next Saturday in Stephenville.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Definitely NOT going to be a very positive experience for you next Saturday in Stephenville.
                          Why??? I am going to watch a D2 football game in a newly renovated stadium. Plus, the Tarleton fans are very good hosts from my previous experiences. Looking forward to it!!!

Another Plus....get to see some fam & friends. Have a family member that was a bull rider for Tarleton.

Comment

Why??? I am going to watch a D2 football game in a newly renovated stadium. Plus, the Tarleton fans are very good hosts from my previous experiences. Looking forward to it!!!

Another Plus....get to see some fam & friends. Have a family member that was a bull rider for Tarleton.

Comment

Did ya read this part?????

"While I do not discount an upset, I do believe Tarleton wins. The question is by how much? How well can Angelo hang with what I believe to be the 2019 NC team?"

Some people believe that hanging with the top team is a positive. The ONLY positive in football, for me, is a DUBYA.

I am going knowing exactly what to expect.

And.....for the umpteenth time.....I am NOT, I repeat, NOT an Alum of Angelo. My one son and daughter in law were student-athletes there. So, I do not get butt-hurt as I have no dog in the fight. I DO like to see them win, and MAY have further personal interest come next year.

Its kinda like....I like Tech, SFA, SHSU, ND, UT, TAMU, ALABAMA, GEORGIA, LSU, NAVY....because family members have ties. I ENJOY to see them win, no more, no less.

Comment

I have a question for you. Why do you follow dII football? Did you attend any LSC school?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X