Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have got to stop that "hurry up motion" garbage. All that play gets for us is a yellow flag and potentially kills drives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattportman View Post
      I can handle the L but I’m more disappointed in the way the Lions lost. I thought the 2 personal fouls early in the game killed any momentum we needed to gain to keep It a one score game early. Lions have to quit with the pre snap penalties and personal fouls that are uncharacteristic of Bailiff coached teams. That along with the “fumble” return put us behind the 8 ball; 14 points to overcome against TSU is a tall order. Smalls played great but his turnover was deflating. He’s a great player and young man and will no doubt learn from it. Good win for the Texans, should obviously serve them well when the regional rankings are released.
      Good post!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLionWire View Post
        We have got to stop that "hurry up motion" garbage. All that play gets for us is a yellow flag and potentially kills drives.
        Agree 1000%

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Good post!
          Well hell, I thought you just said they had way more talent. Which is it pops? After the bull**** forward pass incompletion the refs let tarleton have a touchdown on in the first quarter, that game was dead even.
          Last edited by JakeTAMUC; 10-19-2019, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

Well hell, I thought you just said they had way more talent. Which is it pops? After the bull**** forward pass incompletion the refs let tarleton have a touchdown on in the first quarter, that game was dead even.
            Go to bed Jake..your Lions lost .. stop making excuses.. Tarleton is a better football team ..

Comment

• Great game. Commerce is the best team we have played this year. Really impressed with the QB Smalls. I thought a lot of the issues in the Angelo game was self-inflicted. Tonight our issues were caused by the great play of Commerce.

Per the replays on the jumbo tron, the backward pass TD was a good call. It appeared the ball was thrown one yard behind.

I don’t know what the attendance was really, but there were more butts in seats at the WT game than this one. The crowd was announced at about 1,000 more tonight than WT.

Comment

And the holding non calls? The TD where Smalls looked to be just short of the end zone?

Comment

I didnt say "they have way more talent"....where did you get that. I disagreed with you and agreed with Mattportman.

No CHANGE on my opinion. Tarleton does have better talent than TAMUC. Fact.
                  Last edited by ASUPops; 11-09-2019, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X