Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McDonough Resigns as WT Offensive Coordinator!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: McDonough Resigns as WT Offensive Coordinator!

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post
    I think those are two serious contenders. You throw in the uncertainty surrounding the GNAC, Fisk may come, especially when we throw a lot more money and I'm assuming cheaper cost of living at him.
    Valid point. Cheaper to live in Canyon, TX compared to Ellensburg WA, but obviously more scenic in the Apple State.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
      I'd be counting my money after my HC years at Colorado instead of seeking a $60,000 job at WT. McIntyre will earn more off of his investment accounts than Hughes makes as WT HC.
      You're probably right on that. Just a thought. Don't suppose Kliff Kingsbury would be interested in an OC position in a Div II school like WT. He is above average offensive Coordinator I have heard. Being a HC was not his forte apparently.
      Last edited by Michael Whitfield; 11-26-2018, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post
        Can't afford Hays, and like you said, doesn't fit scheme.

Maybe it's just me, but I was never a Stephen Lee fan. Plus, he's got a pretty sweet gig at UMHB right now.
        You are right. UMBH is in the Div III playoffs again this year. Might win it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
          Hahahahaha your killing me. That was funny
          I thought so as well. However, Since the TT just job opened up, going to Lubbock might be a more lucrative offer. Moving to the pleasure spot on the South Plains might take some adjustment after residing in the Peoples Republic of Boulder for the past few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Whitfield View Post
            You are right. UMBH is in the Div III playoffs again this year. Might win it all.
            In terms of percentages, MHB is the winningest college football program of all time, at any level.

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
              In terms of percentages, MHB is the winningest college football program [B]of all time, at any level[\B].

Comment

210-39 is a pretty impressive record for a program just 20 years old and all with 1 coach. I dont think there is a coach that comes close in record.
                I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
                  210-39 is a pretty impressive record for a program just 20 years old and all with 1 coach. I dont think there is a coach that comes close in record.
                  Larry Kehres, from Mt Union, (1986-2012) was 332-24-3 for a winning percentage of .929 - he is your leader.

Frdenburg is 11th all time. Also behind Urban Meyer and the coach at Trinity (both also active coaches).

Comment

MHB is number one in winning percentage, at .843.

ND is a few spots back at .725.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NCAA_football_teams_by_wins

Granted, apples and oranges on several levels, but a fun trivia question for your in-laws.

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
                      MHB is number one in winning percentage, at .843.

ND is a few spots back at .725.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List..._teams_by_wins

Granted, apples and oranges on several levels, but a fun trivia question for your in-laws.
                      Yes....NOW MHB is #1. You said "of all time". Back in the day, Notre Dame was .881. Giving them the highest winning percentage of all times.
                      MHB is .843

Official records only count teams with 200+ games played. If MHB keeps it up, they may surpass ND.

And yes, a great trivia question.

Thanks for sharing. Now....back to changing your bong water. ;)

Comment

Any news??

Comment

Originally posted by WTAMU1975 View Post
                          Any news??
                          I haven't heard a word personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                            Hahahahaha your killing me. That was funny
                            Originally posted by Casual_Observer View Post
                            Not sure what you mean? He is coaching HS ball at Lubbock Cooper.
                            Apparently Lubbock Cooper is having a banner year in football. Noticed they are 12-0 & continuing on in the UIL playoffs.

Comment

No news yet on a new OC. That is a Hughes call all the way.

I have heard recruiting is going extremely well. Several jucos are already in the fold. And HS recruiting is getting hot and heavy.

Comment

I know they offered NE Oklahoma A&M QB Guy Myers. 6'6". Led NEO A&M to a #14 finish in JUCO. I couldn't find any video of his time at NEO A&M but here is his video when he was at Mississippi Delta Community College. Doesn't look to bad. https://www.hudl.com/video/3/4245166...fa7f1d48e5d943

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X