Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who all is planning to be at the game? I'm debating on making the drive with my 5 year old son. He wants to go, most likely will depend on the weather

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
      Who all is planning to be at the game? I'm debating on making the drive with my 5 year old son. He wants to go, most likely will depend on the weather
      I keep seeing your avatar and keep thinking you are talking about ASU stuff, and I was going to say, we are always there and you are always welcome! Then I realized you were not talking about ASU! 707

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post

I keep seeing your avatar and keep thinking you are talking about ASU stuff, and I was going to say, we are always there and you are always welcome! Then I realized you were not talking about ASU! 707
        Haha good stuff. I'm ready to get read of the darn thing personally!

Comment

The Hounds have been down multiple starters since the Midwestern Game, but I'm hearing several are back practicing this week and a couple more should be back next week. So I'm hoping the Hounds are getting healthy at the right time

Comment

Originally posted by gohounds View Post
            The Hounds have been down multiple starters since the Midwestern Game, but I'm hearing several are back practicing this week and a couple more should be back next week. So I'm hoping the Hounds are getting healthy at the right time
            All they have to do is win. These last 4 games are all winnable, could be a historic season....
            I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

We are headed over Saturday afternoon. My parents are about 5 blocks from the stadium, that's where the kids will be. If y'all are there and your little one gets too cold or tired, Nana always has more room for kiddos!

Comment

I'm wondering if I should just wait for the second half to start watching...

Comment

Originally posted by BuffAlum06 View Post

We are headed over Saturday afternoon. My parents are about 5 blocks from the stadium, that's where the kids will be. If y'all are there and your little one gets too cold or tired, Nana always has more room for kiddos!
                  Nice, I appreciate it. I will touch base once I know for sure we are going. I've talked about it but never been able to make it happen to meet anyone one here.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                    I'm wondering if I should just wait for the second half to start watching...
                    Valid point. Hughes talked about it all in his presser this week. Also talked about the kicker #42... Hughes said he was with him during practice the other day and he made 50 field goals. Must be a mental thing once he gets in the game

Comment

Valid point. Hughes talked about it all in his presser this week. Also talked about the kicker #42... Hughes said he was with him during practice the other day and he made 50 field goals. Must be a mental thing once he gets in the game
                      Must have been FG's on the hardwood....

Comment

Thanks for the info. I'm curious if Hughes said what he will do differently this week to get the team to play 4 quarters.

The kicker is clearly very nervous. I liked Hughes' decision to let the punter try the last field goal, even though he also missed. I know these guys are working their butts off in practice, and have some good skills, but if you can't produce during a game, you may as well find something else to do. You certainly wouldn't play a QB who couldn't complete a pass.

Many years ago an NFL team had a nervous kicker. He said he didn't like the coach watching him at practice. The coach cut him, saying that he planned to be watching during every game.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I'm curious if Hughes said what he will do differently this week to get the team to play 4 quarters.

The kicker is clearly very nervous. I liked Hughes' decision to let the punter try the last field goal, even though he also missed. I know these guys are working their butts off in practice, and have some good skills, but if you can't produce during a game, you may as well find something else to do. You certainly wouldn't play a QB who couldn't complete a pass.

Many years ago an NFL team had a nervous kicker. He said he didn't like the coach watching him at practice. The coach cut him, saying that he planned to be watching during every game.
                          He mentioned warm ups and preparations before the game and said they have looked at different routines etc. All said he keeps it real in his weekly press conference.

I agree on the kicker, he mentioned a couple weeks ago about there being 3, but I've never seen a third listed on the roster. He has several freshmen not listed on the roster, so I'm going to assume it's another freshman

Comment

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post

Must have been FG's on the hardwood....
                            Something, they've made 1 all year...it's been awful

Comment

I agree on the kicker, he mentioned a couple weeks ago about there being 3, but I've never seen a third listed on the roster. He has several freshmen not listed on the roster, so I'm going to assume it's another freshman
                              Yes, the one they made was from 27 yards, so the line of scrimmage was the 10. It was made by Gonzalez, who is 1-4. According to the Navarro website, he did not attempt a kick at his previous school last year. https://www.njcaa.org/sports/fball/2...iogonzalez3r51

I didn't realize it but Coash has tried a FG in the last 2 games. He's 0 for 2.

There is a freshman from Canyon on the roster as well. #93, Welch. I suggest they let him try this week.

Comment

Yes, the one they made was from 27 yards, so the line of scrimmage was the 10. It was made by Gonzalez, who is 1-4. According to the Navarro website, he did not attempt a kick at his previous school last year. https://www.njcaa.org/sports/fball/2...iogonzalez3r51

I didn't realize it but Coash has tried a FG in the last 2 games. He's 0 for 2.

There is a freshman from Canyon on the roster as well. #93, Welch. I suggest they let him try this week.
                                I'd say chances are for it. He wasn't on there all year, so they must have added him this week

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X