Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unbelievable. Tarleton pooch kicks it and recovers it on our 33.

Comment

Well, that was almost a disaster. Special teams coach is going to chew someone's ear for that one.

Comment

Hogs score and fail on the 2 pt conversion. Tarleton still up 45-33 with 1:25 left in the game.

Comment

Tarleton in Victory formation with the win. 45-33.

Great effort by my Hogs. This is probably the best they've looked all year. Good luck to Tarleton the rest of the year and safe travels.

GO HOGS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post

Great effort by my Hogs. This is probably the best they've looked all year. Good luck to Tarleton the rest of the year and safe travels.

GO HOGS!!!
            Probably why the are ranked behind Ouchita. :) Sorry, that combines too many threads...

Comment

GO HOGS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Probably why the are ranked behind Ouchita. :) Sorry, that combines too many threads...
                No worries. :) Seriously, Tarleton's offense looked so good. The OL gives so much protection and opens some serious holes for your RBs. It's going to be really hard for anyone to stop this offense. Good luck.

Comment

Kingsville showed fight, closer game than I expected. Im kind of impressed, shows why the game isn't decided on paper.

Tarleton, you're top 5. Why couldn't you put them away? You can't just show up and expect the other team to roll over.

Comment

No worries. :) Seriously, Tarleton's offense looked so good. The OL gives so much protection and opens some serious holes for your RBs. It's going to be really hard for anyone to stop this offense. Good luck.

Comment

Tarleton can be had. Dont get too cocky boys.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
                        Tarleton can be had. Dont get too cocky boys.
                        Probably more overconfidence in facing an inferior opponent. This will refocus the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulpes88 View Post

Probably more overconfidence in facing an inferior opponent. This will refocus the team.
                          Maybe, just saying.we turned the ball over twice within the 10 yd line against you and had a bad td call for you against us. That Commerce game was way closer than people think.

Comment

Maybe, just saying.
                            I understand that. Just wouldn't look at this game. More concerned about stupid penalties and special teams mistakes.

Comment

Maybe, just saying.we turned the ball over twice within the 10 yd line against you and had a bad td call for you against us. That Commerce game was way closer than people think.
                              The game was what the score said it was....
                              I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Kingsville has some good players. They gave Tarleton a good battle and Tarleton did not play well on defense..but the offense played another good game... I would say that when you can get a win on the road and not play up to your potential then that is a sign of a good football team. I would imagine that the defense will be ready for MSU next week.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X