Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One guy that I know could turn around the Hoggies is a alumnus by the name of Lee Hays. Hell of man and coach!

Comment

??????I don't miss the 2010-2016 years.

Hogs, at least you have loyal fans. Deserve better than you're getting.

Comment

I don't want Tarleton to be merciful. Let them put up 80 points if they can (although it's wise to rest or protect starters). This is college football. The only thing more offensive than "running up the score" is going easy on an opponent because you feel bad for them. Don't feel bad for us! We earned it! Besides, a big win could potentially help the Texans' position for tightening D2 rankings.

Comment

I am predicting a 90-10 type of score.

Comment

Yep. I used to love those solid blue uniforms we would wear. I always thought that was the best look for the Javelinas unlike those ugly yellow ones we wear sometimes. Also, look at the crowd, probably 11-13K in the stands (which was about average for a regular game, not just a playoff game). That was one heck of a game.

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post

Yep. I used to love those solid blue uniforms we would wear. I always thought that was the best look for the Javelinas unlike those ugly yellow ones we wear sometimes. Also, look at the crowd, probably 11-13K in the stands (which was about average for a regular game, not just a playoff game). That was one heck of a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulpes88 View Post

??????I don't miss the 2010-2016 years.

Hogs, at least you have loyal fans. Deserve better than you're getting.
                But during that period, you were not TAMUK 2012, 2013, 2014 , 2018 or 2019 bad? Were you? Maybe I forgot because we shared some bad years with you? I just recall one of those years you all dumped 80 on us which is exactly what I'm expecting Saturday. Or at least won't be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post

But during that period, you were not TAMUK 2012, 2013, 2014 , 2018 or 2019 bad? Were you? Maybe I forgot because we shared some bad years with you? I just recall one of those years you all dumped 80 on us which is exactly what I'm expecting Saturday. Or at least won't be surprised.
                  Good point. Oof.

Comment

I got it.... the winner of the coin flip wins the game! Otherwise why play the game if you all have already decided the winner. The coin flip adds a little excitement. Sorta gets the heart pounding if your a Texan.

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
                      I got it.... the winner of the coin flip wins the game! Otherwise why play the game if you all have already decided the winner. The coin flip adds a little excitement. Sorta gets the heart pounding if your a Texan.

Comment

So 5% likely? I'd say 99% not lokell.

Comment

Fine... what is the conference record for points scored in a game by a single team?

Comment

If this game goes as most are predicting, what about Kingsville firing their coach Sunday or Monday and getting an early start on finding a new one?

Comment

Originally posted by TexanFan View Post
                              If this game goes as most are predicting, what about Kingsville firing their coach Sunday or Monday and getting an early start on finding a new one?
                              It did occur the last time you dumped 80 on us, but I would guess changes will be made in November if at all. With three games to go, why go through the process now? And I know on some other forums like on Facebook, many want to fire the coach but I've been consistent here and on those other forums the coaching situation is only a small part of the problem. Changing coaches without addressing the other checklist of items is just rearranging the deck chairs of an already sunken ship and anyone who wants to see this program brought back to life needs to have a clear understanding of this.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post

It did occur the last time you dumped 80 on us, but I would guess changes will be made in November if at all. With three games to go, why go through the process now? And I know on some other forums like on Facebook, many want to fire the coach but I've been consistent here and on those other forums the coaching situation is only a small part of the problem. Changing coaches without addressing the other checklist of items is just rearranging the deck chairs of an already sunken ship and anyone who wants to see this program brought back to life needs to have a clear understanding of this.
                                But the folks making the coaching decision will probably blame the coach instead of looking at themselves. The issues width the poor football program are numerous and not just coaching. But it is always easier to blame others.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X