Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texans Vs The Hoggies

Another week another win. I understand there could be the ability to play down but, seeing how locked in the Texans are they have some unfinished business heading into the playoffs.

https://youtu.be/t7rPFVxmoXY

Originally posted by TSUTexan61 View Post
    Another week another win. I understand there could be the ability to play down but, seeing how locked in the Texans are they have some unfinished business heading into the playoffs.

https://youtu.be/t7rPFVxmoXY
    More of a nightmare season at this point. 70-10, Texans.

Comment

We suck, so stop with the adding to the nightmare or heartbreak of the season stuff. Please tell us LONG TERM posters on here what we already don't know and that probably includes a 70-14 like score. And really it might do so good for the 4000 or so fans who show up for Homecoming and haven't shown up for awhile, what a pathetic excuse for a football program we have become compared to you all. Maybe a few will ask you question about how you did it and you can show them pics of your revamped stadium and it will spark interest. I don't know , but I've about given up.

Comment

Here's a longer highlight of the 09 playoff game.
        https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2..._2t30QfP2JE&e=

Comment

I doubt we score unless TSU plays its 2s and 3s in the 2nd half. Even worse than TSU's win over WT, this one will be over in the first half (if not the first quarter).

MSU kept most of their starters in the game and was still trying for 2pt conversions after leading 56-21 with 9:06 left in the 3rd Qtr. They proceeded to score two more TDs (the last one with :39 left in the game). Like I said Saturday, we're just as much to blame for being unable to stop them.

GO HOGS!!!

Here's to better days at Hog Nation!

Comment

I'm afraid as to how ugly this one might get, if Tarleton wants to let it get that way.

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
              I doubt we score unless TSU plays its 2s and 3s in the 2nd half. Even worse than TSU's win over WT, this one will be over in the first half (if not the first quarter).

MSU kept most of their starters in the game and was still trying for 2pt conversions after leading 56-21 with 9:06 left in the 3rd Qtr. They proceeded to score two more TDs (the last one with :39 left in the game). Like I said Saturday, we're just as much to blame for being unable to stop them.

GO HOGS!!!

Here's to better days at Hog Nation!
              Actually, it would not be a bad idea for Tarleton to give as many reps as possible to their 2's and 3's and sit their starters all but maybe the first two series (IF POSSIBLE). They could really develop their depth for the play-offs with 2's & 3's getting solid FULL game reps.

That's what I would do. For SURE.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Actually, it would not be a bad idea for Tarleton to give as many reps as possible to their 2's and 3's and sit their starters all but maybe the first two series (IF POSSIBLE). They could really develop their depth for the play-offs with 2's & 3's getting solid FULL game reps.

That's what I would do. For SURE.
                By the 4th qtr if they have not almost completely played their two deep along with many of the 3's, I'd be surprised.

Comment

Coach W has been merciful in games this year where we could have scored 50+... I would say the Offense gets a minimum of 45 points.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post

By the 4th qtr if they have not almost completely played their two deep along with many of the 3's, I'd be surprised.
                    Yes, me too......but if possible, wouldn't you play your 2's & 3's the entire game....other than maybe the first few series?

Take away all that chance of a crucial injury.....and build your depth.

Comment

When they go up 35 I bet the ones start coming out.

Whitten does a good job of not running up the score.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Yes, me too......but if possible, wouldn't you play your 2's & 3's the entire game....other than maybe the first few series?

Take away all that chance of a crucial injury.....and build your depth.
                        I'd at least give the full 1st team offense the entire 1st qtr and maybe toward the end start pulling a few if the score is 21+. I'd gradually pull defensive 1's out over the course of the second qtr again depending on the score, I might for the sake of it throw the 1's back in their for an early goal line situation for the heck of it because they can use it as a real time practice.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post

I'd at least give the full 1st team offense the entire 1st qtr and maybe toward the end start pulling a few if the score is 21+. I'd gradually pull defensive 1's out over the course of the second qtr again depending on the score, I might for the sake of it throw the 1's back in their for an early goal line situation for the heck of it because they can use it as a real time practice.
                          Makes sense.

Always more than one way to do things.

.......Unless you are a liberal, then its "my way or DEATH.....Stupid"

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X