• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

I hope we get the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by We-Are-Lions View Post

Then the perceived wrong you have from a game weirdly not involving you is in the past and you can move forward. Glad to see you got that off your chest.

Comment

Comment

EXACTLY! And with the massive amount of injuries we have had we need youngsters getting real time reps. That's an issue for us, but if it becomes a problem for other teams, then it's their problem. We have 2 weeks to get untested kids good enough to compete at a high level. We lose in the next 3 weeks we might get a bowl game if we are lucky. If wnmu cant stop a dive play from our scout team then that's a wnmu problem. These kids dont need game time experience taking a knee. That's about the only thing the same in practice as it is in a game.

Comment

Comment

Comment

EXACTLY! And with the massive amount of injuries we have had we need youngsters getting real time reps. That's an issue for us, but if it becomes a problem for other teams, then it's their problem. We have 2 weeks to get untested kids good enough to compete at a high level. We lose in the next 3 weeks we might get a bowl game if we are lucky. If wnmu cant stop a dive play from our scout team then that's a wnmu problem. These kids dont need game time experience taking a knee. That's about the only thing the same in practice as it is in a game.
                Ask yourself this question, and try to answer it honestly. With the level of team that WNMU fields, what good is it doing against their 2nd/3rd team players? I think your team would get better reps in practice against your own defense. I could easily be wrong, but my guess is your team is better too to bottom than what they were facing tonight.

Comment

Comment

Just to clarify, though I dont have to, I work at the university and am directly involved with them as students helping them succesfully complete their studies. I know many of them personally, help them, and care about them. We. I'm directly involved in their college life. We.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Ask yourself this question, and try to answer it honestly. With the level of team that WNMU fields, what good is it doing against their 2nd/3rd team players? I think your team would get better reps in practice against your own defense. I could easily be wrong, but my guess is your team is better too to bottom than what they were facing tonight.
                      It would seem you are right, since they couldnt stop them.

Comment

You want a medal, or will a certificate suffice?

Comment

When you have linebackers at running back and the 3rd string QB at wr out of necessity and zero starters on the field all needing reps failure to get a stop is on the other team, not us.

Comment

Comment

Just to clarify, though I dont have to, I work at the university and am directly involved with them as students helping them succesfully complete their studies. I know many of them personally, help them, and care about them. We. I'm directly involved in their college life. We.
                              Got a picture of the ring you earned two years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Got a picture of the ring you earned two years ago?
                                No, but I got a pic of the scoreboard in Mankato when we took your team out. Must have sucked losing to visitors as the #1 ranked team in the super region.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X