Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

No, but I got a pic of the scoreboard in Mankato when we took your team out. Must have sucked losing to visitors as the #1 ranked team in the super region.

Comment

I have pics with players at their graduation because they sought me out. I dont need a ring. You clearly dont get it, and that's ok. Play semantics if you want. You sound foolish.

Comment

Y

I have pics with players at their graduation because they sought me out. I dont need a ring. You clearly dont get it, and that's ok. Play semantics if you want. You sound foolish.
          I do get it, Jake. I have extremely similar photos and situations as you describe. I see it as someone who cares about them and is their friend, as do you. There are TONS of those people.

Comment

When you have linebackers at running back and the 3rd string QB at wr out of necessity and zero starters on the field all needing reps failure to get a stop is on the other team, not us.
            The funny thing is, EVERYTHING you just described here is even MORE reason to take a knee. Why risk getting one of those guys hurt too? Foolish.

Comment

They'll be in the playoffs until Tarleton knocks them out again.

Comment

Comment

Comment

This whole thread is a joke. Someone getting butt hurt with 3rd stringers scoring on a conventional play. Commerce fans living in the past and bragging about taking pictures with players and trash talking other posters and making pathetic tough remarks. How about everyone just grow up and shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
                      ? It was a hand off on the 19 yd line with 6th string players in the game? Lol

Ironic coming from the same WT that threw a 50 yd bomb against us to score with seconds left and up 30 just a few years ago
                      HAHAHAHA...6 string players....

But for REAL you had a RB...#47, I think, named McPhaul or something like that who ran like a BEAST and he is NO WHERE on the roster. HUH???????

Commerce played a GREAT game......and with TONS of CLASS. I loved the experience and game today. TWO THUMBS UP!!

GWB has smoked too much wacky cactus in his peace pipe.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post
                        This whole thread is a joke. Someone getting butt hurt with 3rd stringers scoring on a conventional play. Commerce fans living in the past and bragging about taking pictures with players and trash talking other posters and making pathetic tough remarks. How about everyone just grow up and shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post
                          I actually agree.

This d@mn thread hit my nerve.

Comment

Must be your vagina that hurts then :)

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops

WTF???????? Gat d@mn weak azz people.

I THANK GOD I play to WIN in EVERY ASPECT of life. I can't STAND Dr Benjamin Spock, BS, Hippie azz, LIBERAL, WEAK AZZ, Mr. Roger's, Romper Room, Bert & Ernie azz people.

Makes me SICK!!!!

Man, y'all are really hitting a nerve.

I dealt with this momma boy BS for all my years of playing & coaching. Go take ballet....join the band....chess club.....what the h3ll ever....but this is a MAN's game....MOMMIE's BOYS need not apply!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattportman View Post

Must be your vagina that hurts then :)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X